Dundee United 2014/15 Season

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The last part timer we signed from Queens Park is now a Scotland internationalist. When's the last time Dundee had a current Scotland internationalist in their team?

Craig wighton u 17 internationalist 2014.

Dundee United apparantly interested in taking Matt Kennedy on loan from Everton. They have also invited David Clarkson to preseason.....

Is Clarkson out of contract? Both would be good signings I reckon, though not sure about where Kennedy fits in when we already have two solid wide guys in GMS and Dow.

Is Clarkson out of contract? Both would be good signings I reckon, though not sure about where Kennedy fits in when we already have two solid wide guys in GMS and Dow.

Probably cos GMS could be off. Hasn't signed a new contract and only 12 months left!

Not to sure about Clarkson, he's been out since February and he hasn't exactly be prolific since leaving Scotland. If JMac want's to give him a summer to prove his worth then that's fine, but I wouldn't rush into a deal.

Probably cos GMS could be off. Hasn't signed a new contract and only 12 months left!

Yip. I had hoped he would sign for another year but I feel that if he hasn't done it by now then it's not going to happen. I'd rather we got something for him than have him walk away next year for free. We must be looking for a replacement that can walk right into the first team.

McNamara really is a shit manager eh ?

I fear for Utd next season , you boys could become Taysides 3rd force .

Even for your particularly woeful standards, that's a terrible fishing trip.

Yip. I had hoped he would sign for another year but I feel that if he hasn't done it by now then it's not going to happen. I'd rather we got something for him than have him walk away next year for free. We must be looking for a replacement that can walk right into the first team.

I'm a bit hmm with GMS. On his day, obviously a superb talent. The fact he catches the cold every other week is a tad annoying though. Like you, even if we got £300k or so now, I'd take it and move on.

The Cheek of it :rolleyes:

Rangers have told Dundee United they want at least £200,000 for teenage midfielder Charlie Telfer.

Full story: Scottish Sun (print edition)

The Cheek of it :rolleyes:

Rangers have told Dundee United they want at least £200,000 for teenage midfielder Charlie Telfer.

Full story: Scottish Sun (print edition)

£200,000 more than you clowns have.

Archived