Accies v Hibs / Hibs v Accies: The Final

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Petrie has pretty much punted every manager as soon as crowds or season tickets drop. Basically he has not got a clue. Last season we got ripped apart by Dundee united opening day. Fenlon admitted we were not ready and needed players. The club is a mess and they are so clueless they did not see it coming. We could have been relegated in each of the last four seasons.

F88k hearing from Petrie we need to hear from Tom Farmer. Don't understand how he has managed the trick of owning a football club and not being accountable.

Butcher subbing on OTJ was absolutely idiotic as well. Making all three subs left us with a dimunitive 18 year up front on his own and no way of changing it. We should've been favourite even at the 2-2 given the games they've had to play recently but penalties was as good as it was going to get, thanks to Butcher's subs.

Sorry mate to round off a bad day I've gave you a red - instead of a green +.

f**k sake, I don't need this shit right now.

All the people calling for the play-offs to be chucked after Wednesday night have gone very quiet.

Did this really happen? f**k sake, even if the Premiership team had won the play-offs were good as there was actually a purpose to the bottom six after Hearts relegation was confirmed

Turning round at precisely the correct time to dodge a massive rock flying at my face

I wondered why there was random guy in amongst it flinging bricks about.

17502.gif?dateline=1375292423

Oops that was not meant to happen!

What went wrong Mr Doncaster?

Just as well Kilmarnock are putting down a plastic pitch or you would have kept Hibs up on that loop hole you dinasour!

Takie

Honestly Hibernian, I don't know how you keep doing it. My own team was at its very lowest ebb and on the brink of being non existent before eventually being relegated, but even then you don't want to be out shone and plump to new lows to go that extra mile to make every Jambo in the land LOL.

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

x

Fair play to Hamilton. They were fantastic today. I only wish my side could play at that tempo and with that structure. What stuck out for me was in the last minute Ziggy Gordon could easily have punted a Hail Mary type ball into the box but he didn't played it short they got it to Scotland and scored the goal they richly deserved. Today should Butcher for what he is a dinosaur who really is out of touch as to where the game is going. If I was a Hibs fan I would be demanding he was removed and Ian Murray was brought in.

Archived