Cowdenbeath 2014/15 Championship Thread

The fact that you have punched ridiculously above your weight with your odious little speedway for years and will go down this year thank f**k

Oh dear. A Muppet on the drink.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I will go onto say is our fantastic board as good as they are need to communicate and engage with the fans more for example the Jimmy situation about trying to resign three times should not have been ignored nor should have the ten nil defeat.

This applies to Jimmy as well he needs to engage with the people on our clubs website to address the fans especially on his thoughts and views towards the end of the season and taking into account his new appointment

We are extremely grateful to our board but a better communication strategy with the fans would be good as communication has slightly been dissapointing this season but I know our club is limited due to the need for volunteers etc

I hope our board along with our chairman remain at the helm of Cowdenbeath FC for years to come and I genuinely hope they achieve their vision despite the owners of Central Park making things difficult for us to achieve that

What I will go onto say is our fantastic board as good as they are need to communicate and engage with the fans more for example the Jimmy situation about trying to resign three times should not have been ignored nor should have the ten nil defeat.

This applies to Jimmy as well he needs to engage with the people on our clubs website to address the fans especially on his thoughts and views towards the end of the season and taking into account his new appointment

We are extremely grateful to our board but a better communication strategy with the fans would be good as communication has slightly been dissapointing this season but I know our club is limited due to the need for volunteers etc

Agree. Communication needs to be better.

You just have to accept its your time to return to the seaside leagues & hopefully you won't be back anytime soon...bigger clubs like Forfar or Brechin would offer much more to this league

You still raging about something champ?

You just have to accept its your time to return to the seaside leagues & hopefully you won't be back anytime soon...bigger clubs like Forfar or Brechin would offer much more to this league

Our club and fans know what it's like to fight tooth and nail.

Our season isn't over yet we just have a bad reputation for leaving things to the last minute

I could be wrong but I think we can loan in players from outside of Scotland as they aren't included in the quota.

You could be right. The transfer window closes on March the 31st anyway. Realistically, there's f**k all chance of us loaning anyone else. Not sure why him getting the NI number 2 would change this.

We dinnae need u to point out our problems.

Glad we've upset u enough for u to become so seething tho.

We're no away yet. It would be pleasing to give u a GIRFUY in May. Just Cannae see it happening right now.

Fingers crossed.

No lose situation for Jimmy now. He has another job to go to already and is still getting his wages from us. If we go down he moves on and has our play- off win against Dunfermline in the bank. Forget the humiliation we saw in the one he managed us in before that. He has wasted what I'd imagine to be the biggest budget any Cowden manager has ever seen. I'm not sure what the board are thinking here. They are at risk of losing the fans now which will be sad and possibly tragic for the clubs future.

Actually when I think about it maracus bay Trinidad was probs the best the shark & bake with extra chilli was so good...anyway back to your deathshack of a ground & imminent relegation

What a fuckwit.

Archived