Cowdenbeath 2014/15 Championship Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hemmings to be unveiled at Barnsley tomorrow. Time to finally drop interest in him.

I'm glad he's not going to be playing against us in the Championship. All the best to Kane - fantastic player for us. Will we will get money for him?

I'm glad he's not going to be playing against us in the Championship. All the best to Kane - fantastic player for us. Will we will get money for him?

Probably around 8K.Compensation as he is under 23, but he was only a fully signed Cowden player for one season.

I believe so. Circa £9k I'm sure I read but I'm sure Dave can confirm. In a way I'm glad it's sorted early as I know JN harboured some hopes of keeping him so this means he can fully focus elsewhere.

I thought that a development fee would only apply if he had went to another Scottish club , could be wrong though. Good luck to him anyway done what was asked for us last season.

Didn't Falkirk get a large payout regarding Mark Stewart moving down South? So the rule must still apply I guess.

I'm sure I read somewhere when Blackburn were looking at him that they wouldn't be due to pay a fee could have just been a poorly written article right enough.

First 4 are all very very winnable then two great away days in Edinburgh. Couldn't ask for much more.

Certainly beats playing Brechin, Forfar, Airdrieonians and Stranraer! What a shame for the poor cheating townies!

Archived