Cowdenbeath 2014/15 Championship Thread

Good. Its about time your mob fucked off down to that league. Stop plaguing us with this irrelevant thread.

It will be good when your mob finally cease to exist.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nish?? Has he been doing his badges or is this a surprise for the Cowdenbeath fans too?

Knew he was wanting the job. Happy enough with the appointment - hopefully will encourage some of the players to sign on again and should surely have contacts for signings.

It's done so lets get behind the new gaffer.

Hopefully folk put their agendas about him aside and give him more backing than he got as a player. I have a feeling a few will be calling for his head early on if things don't go well.

A bit underwhelmed initially but he is doing his A licence now so not a dinosaur in terms of coaching.

Also, I assume his manager wage will be a wee add on to player wage so should free up more cash for player budget ?

Happy to support and give him a chance.

*Sits down, opens popcorn* This should be interesting. I've no idea how he'll do. He had a horrendous record with our 20s but that means very little. A good assistant will be key as I doubt he has many contacts in the game.

Maybe he could bring in an experienced assistant that he worked with at Killie, Hibs and Cowden. Someone who is apparently well respected in the game and is apparently a good assistant manager.

Anyone tick all those boxes? Can't think.

*Sits down, opens popcorn* This should be interesting. I've no idea how he'll do. He had a horrendous record with our 20s but that means very little. A good assistant will be key as I doubt he has many contacts in the game.

I don't buy this 'contacts in the game' pish anymore. Nicholl apparently had a lot of contacts but a fat load of good this did us. Aitken at Stranraer would have had no contacts but did just fine. Not about the contacts, it's about how you present yourself to players - oh and money.

Archived