Cowdenbeath 2014/15 Championship Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no mark team with 200 fans guaranteed to get relegated

Hiya Falkirk, hiya pals.

Have you finally realised that you're not a big team either now there are three genuine big teams in the league so decided to come and pick on Cowden to try and feel big. There's a name for people like you. Bell-end.

Enjoy your season being a wee team like the rest of us.

Not doubting thomsons ability he's looked good but going in to the league we r I think the most experience keeper should play and giving him the game time before hand should only benefit him. Would it be fair comment that Flynn isn't on leaving playing field here with Thomson being the coaches son?

Couldn't agree more! We now need to putting out our team who's going to play in the league regardless of it being a cup game, there might be changes again before the start of the season which wouldn't surprise me I just don't understand the constant change at the back when we finished the season of well the main focus should be up front, I heard Flynn is question his contract as he signed under the terms of first choice keeper and starting the season.

He didn't really have that many, Raith didn't have the budget to sign him and we wanted to sign him.

He will get a chance to restart his career with us so fingers crossed he takes it. He must have something about him so hopefully he produces for us! It's a striker so I'm happy.

It wasn't that we didn't have the budget, we were bringing a striker in, in January, and if it wasn't for Baird becoming available, we probably would have went for Sutherland.

He hasn't exactly done much in his career so wasn't really bothered about signing him anyway..

Hope he does well for you anyway and at least gives you a fighting chance of survival..

Would be good to have all 3 fife teams in this league next season again.

Yeah it was Airdrie 19s.

Surely we have to line up 3-5-2 today. Flynn; Armstrong, Brownlie, Wedderburn; Brett, Milne, Robertson, TOB, Adamson; Higgins, Sutherland. Surely.

Based on last season, yes.

Managers love to freshen things up though and try things out to avoid being predictable so you never know.

Hello there! I have been pestering the Premiership boards over the past couple of weeks with my season previews that I have been writing for my blog. I have started the Championship today and would love if people had a read. I am doing two teams each day and today it is Cowdenbeath and Alloa.

Link

Hope you think it is okay, and if you have any feedback, critiques or criticisms then please fire them my way! Thanks in advance!

Based on last season, yes.

Managers love to freshen things up though and try things out to avoid being predictable so you never know.

Well we will soon see based upon this season. You can't freshen things up if you don't have the players. Changes for the sake of changes. We don't have a single wide player. Not one.

Distresseduke reeling in the bites there. Wouldn't really expect anything else, it's obviously a sore spot for you.

He's not smart enough to go fishing. He has a genuine loathing that we dare to be in the same league as Falkirk. Small man syndrome IMO.

Lewis Milne was sent off v Dunfermline in last year's Challenge Cup tie so is suspended. Last season as far as I recall the goalies were each given one of the Cup games at the start so I don't know whether that is the intention again this season.

Lewis Milne was sent off v Dunfermline in last year's Challenge Cup tie so is suspended. Last season as far as I recall the goalies were each given one of the Cup games at the start so I don't know whether that is the intention again this season.

Seems fair if you have 2 decent goalies.

Archived