f**k you Marko Ayr are staying up

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone clock Goram's bizarre cryptic post on Somerset Boab's page too? 'Remember what I told you, be very wary' type effort. All a bit strange.

Goram got the bullet plus Hutton will be feeding everything back to him. Problem is Marko's pals and McCall is trying to get rid and clean out the guff. I've also noticed that Robert Somerville is back turning every single post into his show of criticism.

No wins in 4 , 2 points in 12 , bringing in 18 and 19yr old youth players from other teams trying to save our season . I know , why dont we play some of our own youth players and save a bit of money and that way there might be a bit more cash for buying some experienced senior pros . Suppose its Ayr United and Aberdeen , Motherwell , Bolton and Blackburn are a lot more attractive sounding to the supporters .

What young players do we have that are better than Neill and Murray in those positions? There are areas of the team which need massively improved, playing a few of our youth players won't magically solve that. I would be surprised if what we are paying the three loanees would even add up to one senior pro!

Two full time players out the door and one 19yr old in on loan, I'm hoping that McCall has done some business before letting the two players go, the squad is already small enough and I am not sure if we can get any more loans in this year, an injury to Forrest, Hutton or Devlin could make a bad situation worse (realistically Hutton getting injured would leave us with only youth as back-up)

From what was said, McCall doesn't need to cut costs but only had a small amount to play with to get heads in, the two players going presumably will free up space within the budget, so I would think there must be free's coming in on the horizon

David Robertson, Gary McDonald and Antoine Curier were all free'd, maybe looking for a coaching gig, not sure if any have worked with McCall before but they are about the only three names I recognize from the players released yesterday in Scotland

No wins in 4 , 2 points in 12 , bringing in 18 and 19yr old youth players from other teams trying to save our season . I know , why dont we play some of our own youth players and save a bit of money and that way there might be a bit more cash for buying some experienced senior pros . Suppose its Ayr United and Aberdeen , Motherwell , Bolton and Blackburn are a lot more attractive sounding to the supporters .

I bet you're one of those guys that gets absolutely furious at a referee for changing his mind to a decision that goes against Ayr even though it's the correct thing to do.

Archived