f**k you Marko Ayr are staying up

The currently level of forward thinking around the club is starting to scare me....

Given the title of the thread, and that Stenny have just had a manager transplant, I do hope they're forward-thinking enough to have a contingency plan already in case unless Project Roberts does see itself through to fruition against best efforts.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to the OS we've signed up Bodog for a 5th year as sponsors, with an "improved deal".

Guessing that means they are paying us a little bit more?

We're also going to be able to buy the new strips the weekend of our last game of the season. The currently level of forward thinking around the club is starting to scare me....

Having the sponsorship tied up and having strips on sale early will hopefully mean McCall will be able to start signing players now for next year

I know you've had plenty of us telling you this already, but Robertson was one of the worst players we had last season and we were obviously hilariously shite.

With the gap in quality between the Championship and League One being so large it could turn out to be a good signing, but watching him with us it appeared that injuries have completely killed his fitness, while he looks absolutely lost with a ball at his feet. I would probably rather have Scott McLaughlin, and I fucking hate Scott McLaughlin.

I know you've had plenty of us telling you this already, but Robertson was one of the worst players we had last season and we were obviously hilariously shite.

With the gap in quality between the Championship and League One being so large it could turn out to be a good signing, but watching him with us it appeared that injuries have completely killed his fitness, while he looks absolutely lost with a ball at his feet. I would probably rather have Scott McLaughlin, and I fucking hate Scott McLaughlin.

The poorest captain I can remember in 46 seasons watching Ayr.

Poorer than the previous public enemy #1 for no real reason Chris Aitken?

Chris bottled out of some tackles but he offered more as a captain than Scott did IMO.

Chris bottled out of some tackles but he offered more as a captain than Scott did IMO.

Both were mute on the park as captains, neither seemed to look like they were born winners, I'm sure Austin McCann was captain also

Maybe the captains arm band is like the Hobbit, as soon as they put it on you cant see or hear them

U20's winning 2 nil against Dumbarton last night, Nisbet scoring again. The lad keeps banging them in, must be giving McCall something to think about.

Is he the "lad from Sanquhar" (pardon the spelling), McCall was referring to at the meet and greet?

He's maybe a little on the early stage for first team football but surely wouldn't harm his development to get 10-15 minutes here and there towards the end of the season.

Is he the "lad from Sanquhar" (pardon the spelling), McCall was referring to at the meet and greet?

He's maybe a little on the early stage for first team football but surely wouldn't harm his development to get 10-15 minutes here and there towards the end of the season.

Not sure where he's from but got the last 10mins against Dunfermline. Was farmed out to Cumnock for a few weeks but brought back in not long after McCall took charge.

Ageed, maybe too early to be starting games but a great sub to have on the bench as a late impact player.

Can anyone explain why the rangers goalie only got a two game ban for gambling on matches , after the Moffat sentance I thought it was said they were going to come down heavy on this.

Can anyone explain why the rangers goalie only got a two game ban for gambling on matches , after the Moffat sentance I thought it was said they were going to come down heavy on this.

They will come down hard on them as long as they don't play for Sevco.

He didn't bet on any games involving Rangers, so his offence was less serious than Moffat's. He was also charged with betting on almost 100 fewer games than Moffat was which may have had an impact.

Archived