f**k you Marko Ayr are staying up

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is the source of the Lithgow story the same one that said Malcolm was signing for Stenhousemuir?

Good player but I would be staggered if it was true, if for no other reason than he is/was on the sex offenders register.

The majority of the pre-season campaign will be played at Somerset Park, I imagine (expect the likes of Motherwell, Partick St Johnstone and St Mirren to potential candidates).

Would love a trip to the north of England or something, but the club will not want to spend money on travel and possibly even accommodation (Was the Manchester trip last season not payed by someone else? David Moyes' brother, I think?). I wouldn't rule out an away game to a local junior side or two, as well as possibly Queen's Park at Lesser again.

The majority of the pre-season campaign will be played at Somerset Park, I imagine (expect the likes of Motherwell, Partick St Johnstone and St Mirren to potential candidates).

Would love a trip to the north of England or something, but the club will not want to spend money on travel and possibly even accommodation (Was the Manchester trip last season not payed by someone else? David Moyes' brother, I think?). I wouldn't rule out an away game to a local junior side or two, as well as possibly Queen's Park at Lesser again.

We're playing Queen's Park in Airdrie apparently.

. Come on hawk.We're all hurting mate but this is too far

To be fair I stay on the Fife side of the Tay and look at Dundee every night. Kabul would be a bonus for me.

Guest honestrae95

Someone either on here or on twitter, I can't find the said post, was saying that we're definitely going with Adidas this year. However, the shirt sponsorship hasn't been confirmed yet and that's why everything's been held up, though it's like this every year.

Anyone heard anything?

I have to add, this thread has improved drastically without that muppet slavering his nonsensical, pish everywhere.

Someone either on here or on twitter, I can't find the said post, was saying that we're definitely going with Adidas this year. However, the shirt sponsorship hasn't been confirmed yet and that's why everything's been held up, though it's like this every year.

Anyone heard anything?

I have to add, this thread has improved drastically without that muppet slavering his nonsensical, pish everywhere.

I have heard that were moving to adidas also. Apparently, that is why the ball boys were given adidas jackets, with the club crest on them earlier in the season, so they didn't have to buy Nike ones half way through the season to replace them in the summer. The kits will probably continued to be supplied by Football 1st (who also supply Hamilton Accies, Glenafton and Troon), who only supply adidas, Nike and Under Armour.

I saw on the Honest Page, that a few Keenan of Ayr buses were down at Somerset for some sort of photo shoot. Initially, you would think that would mean the shirt sponsor, however reading the clubs latest statement on the official site (regarding Graeme Miller's appointment as commercial manager), they could be the new sponsors of the Somerset Road End.

If we do go with adidas I imagine the home kit will be one of these, as they are the only white and black ones Football1st have.

77040.jpg

61034.jpg

Good Nike use children to make there gear in Asia,its why I never wear anything to do with them.

Came here looking to see if anybody had signed nothing much happening

I can't imagine adidas being much better (morally), to be honest.

Besides. The founder of adidas, Adolf Dassler, was a member of the Nazi Party, as was his brother, Rudolf (founder of Puma).

I can't imagine adidas being much better (morally), to be honest.

Besides. The founder of adidas, Adolf Dassler, was a member of the Nazi Party, as was his brother, Rudolf (founder of Puma).

At the risk of opening up a tangent here, most people were back then. Its hard to measures how much of it was genuine belief, fear or pragmatism. Anyway, its irrelevant now.

Those adidas kits are smart, but I did always like nike too! I think I would prefer the one with the faint stripes across the body and v neck

Anything of note in the post other than the lithgow rumours?

I also agree that the use of sweatshops and child labour are wrong and the companies that use them are horrible.

However, it's getting a bit off-topic now.

Has anyone even heard any transfer rumours? This is all too painfully quiet now.

I saw on the Honest Page, that a few Keenan of Ayr buses were down at Somerset for some sort of photo shoot. Initially, you would think that would mean the shirt sponsor, however reading the clubs latest statement on the official site (regarding Graeme Miller's appointment as commercial manager), they could be the new sponsors of the Somerset Road End.

Are we going to get naked ladies painted like the back end of a Keenan's bus?

I had heard the new home kit was going to be mainly black with a thin white stripe running through it. Made by Adidas with a probable new sponsor due to new laws on foreign gambling sites advertising in the UK.

As long as new kit isn't as bad as the kit the the Zombies have released I'll be happy!!!!

I had heard the new home kit was going to be mainly black with a thin white stripe running through it. Made by Adidas with a probable new sponsor due to new laws on foreign gambling sites advertising in the UK.

As long as new kit isn't as bad as the kit the the Zombies have released I'll be happy!!!!

www.football1st.com/Adidas/adidasautheno.html that one?

Archived