f**k you Marko Ayr are staying up

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we should give kean another chance at ayr , the fans like him and he looks as if he can still put a shift in . Obviously that's not the only striker I would want signed but he could definitely give us goals that we need .

But no doubt roberts has put in a bid for O'Connor

Guest honestrae95

I think we should give kean another chance at ayr , the fans like him and he looks as if he can still put a shift in . Obviously that's not the only striker I would want signed but he could definitely give us goals that we need .

No.

McKinlay is a decent enough defender but is injury prone. He used to be very attacking minded but last season he seemed reluctant to get forward and he is prone to the odd lack of concentration which usually ends up in a goal.

This sums him up perfectly. Not the worst player, but glad he's playing for someone else.

I think we should give kean another chance at ayr , the fans like him and he looks as if he can still put a shift in .

Watching his performance yesterday, the three words which came immediately to mind were "cow's", "arse" and "banjo".

I don't think going back to previous players is a way forward. These guys are older and dropped out senior for a reason. Thought Kean and Robertson played well yesterday but it was against 10 man Glenafftheirheids! A find like Dale Hilson that was at Forfar on loan would be good, He played over 100 games for on loan. We have had so many failures in that time. McKay and Reynolds are two for example.

It pains me greatly to agree with a ginger - Ginga Ninja - but his suggestion of a pay when you play deal for Bobo seems eminently sensible to me. What is it about those Ayr fans who don't appreciate his contribution to the defence. He may not be the most pacy (!), but, when fit, he's one of the best centre halves in the Championship or League 1. Let him play when fit and help to bring on young McArthur, who looked good in a cameo role against Thistle last August. As for Kean, that's a big nugatory from me!

Quite liked Kean in his time with us. Always 100% effort. But his finishing was never great; not much composure in front of goal. From what I saw on Sunday nothing's changed. So probably a no-no for a return. Takes a good penalty right enough.

How you replace someone like Moffat I don't know. The four games he missed for the betting offence yielded a grand total of zero goals. It's not just the goals he scored we'll miss, it's the ones he set up. And I hope we've someone who can take penalties as well as him. I think he only missed one, and even them scored from the rebound.

Quite liked Kean in his time with us. Always 100% effort. But his finishing was never great; not much composure in front of goal. From what I saw on Sunday nothing's changed. So probably a no-no for a return. Takes a good penalty right enough.

How you replace someone like Moffat I don't know. The four games he missed for the betting offence yielded a grand total of zero goals. It's not just the goals he scored we'll miss, it's the ones he set up. And I hope we've someone who can take penalties as well as him. I think he only missed one, and even them scored from the rebound.

Roberts :1eye

We have appointed a commerical manager: Graeme Miller

Good to see some forward thinking, the club has been badly needing this for a while.

is this not the 3rd summer in a row we have announced the appointment of a commercial manager and each time so far nothng whatsoever has changed

is this not the 3rd summer in a row we have announced the appointment of a commercial manager and each time so far nothng whatsoever has changed

It's just a fancy title attached to a thumb twiddler.

Archived