f**k you Marko Ayr are staying up

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thoughts of David Sinclair and what position(s) Does/Can he play...

Top quality player. Probably the best player we've had since Stevenson. I suggest you give him the ball loads against us in the challenge cup. Could well win you lot the league actually. God bless David 'Sinky' Sinclair

He's a lazy b*****d that thinks he is a player.

Top quality player. Probably the best player we've had since Stevenson. I suggest you give him the ball loads against us in the challenge cup. Could well win you lot the league actually. God bless David 'Sinky' Sinclair

????

I'd say he's one of the worst players i've ever seen play for Ayr. He just stands about doing nothing. If the ball ever finds its way to his feet though, he will immediately attempt a 60 yard pass, or shoot if he's within 30 yards. His only saving grace was he played beside Ryan McStay, so he wasn't always the worst player on the park

I'd say he's one of the worst players i've ever seen play for Ayr. He just stands about doing nothing. If the ball ever finds its way to his feet though, he will immediately attempt a 60 yard pass, or shoot if he's within 30 yards. His only saving grace was he played beside Ryan McStay, so he wasn't always the worst player on the park

:lol:

Fantastic player. Technically he's the best centre midfielder in our league so would be a bit of a coup for Clyde. Wasn't accepted by most of our support because he didn't kick everything that moves or run aimlessly about the park "putting a shift in", obviously what a class centre mid should do.

Fantastic player. Technically he's the best centre midfielder in our league so would be a bit of a coup for Clyde. Wasn't accepted by most of our support because he didn't kick everything that moves or run aimlessly about the park "putting a shift in", obviously what a class centre mid should do.

He couldn't run. One of the worst player to wear an Ayr shirt. summed up by his release from us and his spell at Airdrie. If he's that classy how did he get choo-chooed by Kyle and left on his arse?

To give you an idea of best midfielder. Take Geggan at top and Sinclair 2000 places below!

But we will probably hound him out of his dream move to Clyde. Even that's above his level!!

He couldn't run. One of the worst player to wear an Ayr shirt. summed up by his release from us and his spell at Airdrie. If he's that classy how did he get choo-chooed by Kyle and left on his arse?

To give you an idea of best midfielder. Take Geggan at top and Sinclair 2000 places below!

But we will probably hound him out of his dream move to Clyde. Even that's above his level!!

Nonsense. Geggan probably the most overrated midfielder in Scotland. Ran about a lot. Sinky could pass him off the park. In all honesty I wish Roberts would get the finger out and bring him home.

Archived