East Region South Division Thread 2014-2015

Burnie_man

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

introduce yourself then mate

Sorry just seen this,

Well played today, we were awful all over the park, the last two league games are as bad as I have seen us play in a fair few seasons. Need to turn it around, and quickly.

Sorry just seen this,

Well played today, we were awful all over the park, the last two league games are as bad as I have seen us play in a fair few seasons. Need to turn it around, and quickly.

cheers burnie man, was chuffed with the way we played today after blackburn took 12 goals off us last season and it shows how much our young boys have came on from last season .

well done to west calder today great result and hopefully yourselfs and falkirk get decent winnable games in the next round.

Well done West Calder, great result.

Dunbar were 5 up at h/t and had 2 or 3 goals disallowed, the 2nd half was poor, but for the gem of a free kick scored by Stoneyburn. F/T 5-1

Some of Dunbars football in the first half was worth the entry fee. Very enjoyable. Second half.....well what do u expect? Game was won and in all honesty Stoneyburn just set about kicking anything that moved. Right back carried off and could have been more. Dunbars number 7 was targeted for off the ball stuff all game. Some of it was Sunday league tactics.

Congrats to West Calder, was chuffed to bits for you guys when hearing the result.

I will echo that, fantastic result. 3-0 away to a super league outfit. I know how enjoyable our big wins in the Scottish were last year so enjoy the occasion.

With reference to our game today, job done. As Obi says some really good football in the first half. Onto a big game next week away to Whitburn.

Some of Dunbars football in the first half was worth the entry fee. Very enjoyable. Second half.....well what do u expect? Game was won and in all honesty Stoneyburn just set about kicking anything that moved. Right back carried off and could have been more. Dunbars number 7 was targeted for off the ball stuff all game. Some of it was Sunday league tactics.

I'm trying to think who was no.7 but without naming names if it was the player brought off midway through the second half before being sent off then IMO he seriously needs to learn to walk away and get on with the game!, pretty much if not every game I've seen him play in he has been booked for dissent, twice I believe while sitting on the bench!

Steven Tait's sending off on the other hand was ridiculous, Steven shuttling across, and tangles legs with Stoneyburn player who reacts badly over nothing which contributes to Steven being sent off

I'm trying to think who was no.7 but without naming names if it was the player brought off midway through the second half before being sent off then IMO he seriously needs to learn to walk away and get on with the game!, pretty much if not every game I've seen him play in he has been booked for dissent, twice I believe while sitting on the bench!

Steven Tait's sending off on the other hand was ridiculous, Steven shuttling across, and tangles legs with Stoneyburn player who reacts badly over nothing which contributes to Steven being sent off

Aye that's him. I agree on the walking away comment.. The boy looks a decent player to me though, they can't all be saints. Was actually nice to see Dunbar play with 2 strikers for a change.

The sending off as u say was ridiculous.

Aye that's him. I agree on the walking away comment.. The boy looks a decent player to me though, they can't all be saints. Was actually nice to see Dunbar play with 2 strikers for a change.

The sending off as u say was ridiculous.

Yes he's scored a couple of goals but IMO his work rate is very poor,definitely can't play as a lone striker from what I've seen when he comes on as a sub for Sam, his said lack of work rate forces the midfielders to do his job for him which in turn leaves massive gaps in midfield which gets exploited by the opposition

Its all about opinions. It takes all sorts to make a team and I'm just happy Dunbar have different options now.

Yeah as you say everybody has their own opinions, definitely a better team overall than last season though.

Great result for West Calder. Congrats to Gareth, Deek and his players.

Just leaves them and FJFC as representatives of the South Division in this Tuesdays draw.

Well done to Calder what a brilliant result,and good luck to Falkirk and Calder in the next round.

Archived