East Region South Division Thread 2014-2015

Burnie_man

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe it's to do with the incidents that lead to the Crossagates v Stoneyburn game being abandoned. Something to do with getting involved in a confrontation with Crossgates "ultras"

he was the lad that went off the pitch and scudded a supporter , crossgates ultras are all about 13 :P

he was the lad that went off the pitch and scudded a supporter , crossgates ultras are all about 13 :P

I heard that his parents (or mum) were involved in a bit of an altercation with the "ultras" and he got involved. Just what I heard but it must have been serious to have warranted a ban that long.

I heard that his parents (or mum) were involved in a bit of an altercation with the "ultras" and he got involved. Just what I heard but it must have been serious to have warranted a ban that long.

it was a supporter who was giving him pelters and his mum got involved, think he took exception to what was shouted at his mum and it got out of hand.

Heard that one on Monday night too.

They were after Brass at Whitburn too but I think this may now be off now if they have McQulken.

Fauldhouse also looking at another Whitburn player this time a defender so I have been told.

Heard that one on Monday night too.

They were after Brass at Whitburn too but I think this may now be off now if they have McQulken.

Fauldhouse also looking at another Whitburn player this time a defender so I have been told.

It's time Whitburn were back where they belong to stop these wee teams poaching their players.

Fauldhouse have no chance of getting any Whitburn players. Our aim is to get back up the leagues not help other local teams to progress. Whitburn also do not need any money from Fauldhouse or any other junior team

Normal service resumed last week. I predict another haddington win today and a Dunbar defeat. Leaving an 8 points gap between haddington and the chasing pack. Promotion in the bag already and it's only November. Boring!!

Archived