East Region South Division Thread 2014-2015

Burnie_man

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sam Young was not the No.9 who gave Crossgates the run around in the east of Scotland 5-2 fixture earlier in the season. Just out of interest where is that No.9 as I actually (despite a Hatrick today) thought the guy earlier in the season was as good if not better??

Just interested as after hearing about the Sam Young talk/debate I was actually thinking he must have been that guy I seen earlier as I said.....

Sam Young was not the No.9 who gave Crossgates the run around in the east of Scotland 5-2 fixture earlier in the season. Just out of interest where is that No.9 as I actually (despite a Hatrick today) thought the guy earlier in the season was as good if not better??

Just interested as after hearing about the Sam Young talk/debate I was actually thinking he must have been that guy I seen earlier as I said.....

Dinnae talk a load of shite.

You've been on the buckfast early tonight surely?

Just interested as after hearing about the Sam Young talk/debate I was actually thinking he must have been th at guy I seen earlier as I said.....

Good question, just where is that number 9 . There is no debate as far as Dunbar supporters are concerned, Sam is the best number 9 at this club and the league.

Good question, just where is that number 9 . There is no debate as far as Dunbar supporters are concerned, Sam is the best number 9 at this club and the league.

Best number 9 at your club without doubt, let's be honest he's the only striker you have the rest are hopeless. Sam Young United

The lads name is McCormack. I was at that game and he did give Crossgates the run around. According to DUFC website he's had an appendix operation, so assume he's not fit.

Watched Haddington Whitburn today. Very disappointed by Whitburn. Dunbar must have been horrible last week.

The lads name is McCormack. I was at that game and he did give Crossgates the run around. According to DUFC website he's had an appendix operation, so assume he's not fit.

Watched Haddington Whitburn today. Very disappointed by Whitburn. Dunbar must have been horrible last week.

Best number 9 at your club without doubt, let's be honest he's the only striker you have the rest are hopeless. Sam Young United

You've got it bad falker, eh. You never say anything about your own team and only try and slag us. NOB

Tranent 0 rosyth 5

Never at the races .no idea where they go from here . They were dreadful today . New guys they've brought in have took the team back the way not forward . Ross (captain ) on bench again and not on till 4-0 down .he,s one of there best players . Dan Watson not playing today and apparently leaving the club .thats a shame not the most gifted of players but works his socks off

Tranent 0 rosyth 5

Never at the races .no idea where they go from here . They were dreadful today . New guys they've brought in have took the team back the way not forward . Ross (captain ) on bench again and not on till 4-0 down .he,s one of there best players . Dan Watson not playing today and apparently leaving the club .thats a shame not the most gifted of players but works his socks off

got to say agree with you about ross , best player in your team and should start , if he lasts 60 mins braw , he will last 65 the next week.

Tranent 0 rosyth 5

The warning bells for Tranent started ringing from the start of this season and the fiasco that ensued on the selection process (or not) for a new manager. Sad state of affairs and it is a club in decline.

Archived