East Region South Division Thread 2014-2015

Burnie_man

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The AGM will reveal the details then not a big secret like some people want to avoid discussing transfer fees when it's widely available each year at an AGM, what's the big deal.

I guess the big deal is if both clubs do not want to discuss it publicly then that should be respected. You can speculate of course.

A friend of a friend told me the fee was £2000 and he's picking up a very healthy wage at his new employers. He's the best striker the south leauge has had in the last 10 years. Good business from both clubs

in the last 10 year.. Big shout that, that i diny agree wi!

I guess the big deal is if both clubs do not want to discuss it publicly then that should be respected. You can speculate of course.

The clubs arnt discussing it publicity though are they people on here are hahahahahahah, it's not speculation it's fact, mouth and horses may spring to mind but keep speculating pal

Big hairy deal anyway who cares what was paid or received you see it every day in the top leagues why is the juniors so taboo when it comes to things like this.

Either way if Blackburn got ten grand they are still likely out the promotion race so it can only help build for next season I guess.

The clubs arnt discussing it publicity though are they people on here are hahahahahahah, it's not speculation it's fact, mouth and horses may spring to mind but keep speculating pal

Big hairy deal anyway who cares what was paid or received you see it every day in the top leagues why is the juniors so taboo when it comes to things like this.

Either way if Blackburn got ten grand they are still likely out the promotion race so it can only help build for next season I guess.

Well I'm not on the club committee and I'm not aware of anyone who is that is contributing to this debate. As I said, you can speculate all you want as that is what a forum is for, but don't expect any official confirmation.

You seem to be the one caring about what was paid, nobody else. As you say, you may find out at your clubs AGM if you're that bothered,

Sam Young deserves to be mentioned as he has probably been Dunbar's top scorer every season he has been here, I think this could be his 4th and he has probably been the leagues top scorer on 2 or 3 of these seasons. He has done brilliant for us and he certainly is one of the best goal scorers this league has had. But let's not get carried away here, remember the standard is not as good as other leagues, but you still have to put the ball away and he is one of the best. McQuillan is good, as are the others mentioned, but who is the leading goal scorer in the league, right now.???????

Well I'm not on the club committee and I'm not aware of anyone who is that is contributing to this debate. As I said, you can speculate all you want as that is what a forum is for, but don't expect any official confirmation.

You seem to be the one caring about what was paid, nobody else. As you say, you may find out at your clubs AGM if you're that bothered,

Don't associate him with Fauldhouse. ..nothing to do with us Burnieman ????

Sam Young deserves to be mentioned as he has probably been Dunbar's top scorer every season he has been here, I think this could be his 4th and he has probably been the leagues top scorer on 2 or 3 of these seasons. He has done brilliant for us and he certainly is one of the best goal scorers this league has had. But let's not get carried away here, remember the standard is not as good as other leagues, but you still have to put the ball away and he is one of the best. McQuillan is good, as are the others mentioned, but who is the leading goal scorer in the league, right now.???????

McQuillan is a better player than Sam Young and he's shown the ambition to test himself at a higher level. Wonder if Sam will test himself next season higher or stay banging in goals in the south division for another season. No idea how old the lad is but you would think he doesn't want to be in the south all his days, if so he needs to move on.

id chuck Kenny Fishers name in the mix. Top scorer at Dalkeith and Edinburgh winning league wi both.

Agree with you Humey....Kenny is a quality player. Was brilliant for us especially in the run in to win the league. Still playing well for Edinburgh as well

McQuillan is a better player than Sam Young and he's shown the ambition to test himself at a higher level. Wonder if Sam will test himself next season higher or stay banging in goals in the south division for another season. No idea how old the lad is but you would think he doesn't want to be in the south all his days, if so he needs to move on.

How many times have you seen Sam Young then, that you can make that assumption .?

Plenty times, nae ambition or he would have moved up the leagues when he had the chance

Archived