Falkirk v West Calder - draw

Harthill v Rosyth - away win

Livingston v Tranent - draw

Lochgelly v Haddington - away win

Stoneyburn v Blackburn - away win

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Harthill 1 Rosyth 7 ,should have been a lot more but good goalkeeping and wrong decisions kept score down,goals from Johnston 2,Hampson 2, Morrison,Goodwin,Robertson , out to celebrate being top of the league by watching bad manners in concert still cannie beleve we are up with the big boys

Good performance from Dunbar. Pumpherston are not a good side though.

Good day all round if you are a seasider with Haddington and Blackburn both losing.

What's the odds on the cheque book opening at Millfield again.......

Ach, we've been here before :D Last time we managed 25 from 27 and then lost, we were without any signed strikers until March. This time around we have a hefty injury list but that should improve well before Xmas. Of course, that is of no import to Lochgelly who took their chances today, whilst we didn't, and stoutly defended their lead. Can't be too long before we get to see Rosyth...

Having a wee read through comments on best striker in league having only played 2 games in league 1 v tranent and the other vs Blackburn (won both :) the big boy up top was much more a handful than the Blackburn boy in my opinion sorry don't know names as I said new to league

East Lothian trio had a right mixed bag today.

My old clubs Dunbar and Tranent having contrasting fortunes. Dunbar scoring 8 goals and profiting from the return of star striker Sam Young and midfielder Steven Tait.

Tranent on the other hand being the first side to lose to Livingston and the writing looks like it's already on the wall for the new manager.

Hard to be to critical of Haddington after first defeat of season and a lengthy injury list, although it was a bit of a hammering at 4-1

Good performance from Dunbar. Pumpherston are not a good side though.

Good day all round if you are a seasider with Haddington and Blackburn both losing.

What's the odds on the cheque book opening at Millfield again.......

Thought you would have been at the hi hi game since you seem to keep a keen eye on them being a Dunbar fan. To be fair leg end is right, your a total trumpet and just on here to cause mischief, notably about Haddington. You seem to be a bitter we laddie always looking to have a dig.

Folk often say to me that the south thread is all Dunbar when they are doing well, when they are no it's always cause they have a player on holiday and a couple of suspensions and other injuries! plus the hits to the wallet seen they have no money after all. It's loser talk and they know their good start was as I say good, reality will sink in. Anyone who knows this league will know Dunbar will be where they always are at the end of this season, still on this thread with obi still talking pish.

Cammy@dunbar are you as negative about everything in life or just your team? The defensive performance was quite solid up until the substitutions, after that there was a serious lack of defending from the front line, with the sub striker looking lazy and not willing to chase anything more than 2 yards from him. Pretty convincing win and could of been more.

Cammy@dunbar are you as negative about everything in life or just your team? The defensive performance was quite solid up until the substitutions, after that there was a serious lack of defending from the front line, with the sub striker looking lazy and not willing to chase anything more than 2 yards from him. Pretty convincing win and could of been more.

Isn't the biggest failure conceding 3 to Pumphy? In with Cammy that's unacceptable they are terrible.

Interesting weekend in store. My predictions are:

Crossgates v Whitburn - away win

Dunbar v Pumpherston - home win

Falkirk v West Calder - draw

Harthill v Rosyth - away win

Livingston v Tranent - draw

Lochgelly v Haddington - away win

Stoneyburn v Blackburn - away win

Tranent were shocking today, for the talk of Ross being a great centre - I thought folk meant centre half, not striker!!! Livingston are poor this season but 3 easy points today. The pitch suited the home team or are Tranent just in freefall? Bring back Harvey!

Tranent were shocking today, for the talk of Ross being a great centre - I thought folk meant centre half, not striker!!! Livingston are poor this season but 3 easy points today. The pitch suited the home team or are Tranent just in freefall? Bring back Harvey!

your gid, at the Dunbar and Tranent game, how u manage that?

Harthill 1 Rosyth 7 ,should have been a lot more but good goalkeeping and wrong decisions kept score down,goals from Johnston 2,Hampson 2, Morrison,Goodwin,Robertson , out to celebrate being top of the league by watching bad manners in concert still cannie beleve we are up with the big boys

Well done Lee, hope you enjoyed your night out mate.

PS I'm sure if someone here knew you were going to be on Victoria Road he'd have popped in and bought you a bottle of beer.

Thought you would have been at the hi hi game since you seem to keep a keen eye on them being a Dunbar fan. To be fair leg end is right, your a total trumpet and just on here to cause mischief, notably about Haddington. You seem to be a bitter we laddie always looking to have a dig.

Folk often say to me that the south thread is all Dunbar when they are doing well, when they are no it's always cause they have a player on holiday and a couple of suspensions and other injuries! plus the hits to the wallet seen they have no money after all. It's loser talk and they know their good start was as I say good, reality will sink in. Anyone who knows this league will know Dunbar will be where they always are at the end of this season, still on this thread with obi still talking pish.

Uv only been a member for a day and made two posts......What did I say that upset you and forced u to join? Was it that I felt Dunbar played decent- maybe u disagree? Or was it that I asked the question whether Haddington would dip back into the bottomless bank account?.....raw nerve perhaps.

I was extremely pleased with livi's performance yesterday it was a win that was well overdue as we've actually been playing well but still getting beat recently. Each and every player played brilliant and hopefully now we can kick on a get some more points on the board in the next few games.

Archived