East Region South Division Thread 2014-2015

Burnie_man

Thought tranent missed the boy orourke yesterday who plays in the middle . With the exception of finlayson he's the standout

Completely agree with you, he was missed and now that Ross Colquhoun is back things might tighten up at the back.Ross was sorely missed.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agree about Ross making a difference .

Tranent have 4/5 players that must play every week and perform for them to start winning games again . Positive yesterday was the attitude and work rate .

Ross is a very good centre half, to say otherwise I find very strange.

I think it's pretty obvious Tranent need Ross playing every week, every time iv seen the guy at centre half he strolls through games but I would say his fitness was a concern but gets away with it at this level

no,but I've seen him play enough to know he's no Upto much and about 2 stone overweight.

Have you seen him play at centre half? Which is undoubtedly his best position. Last year he was played in a multitude of positions which weren't natural to him.

At centre half he is one of the best in the league.

So it's ok to be 2 stone over weight, as long as your centre half!

Not seen rosco in a while. Always a decent player whilst on the heavy side.

If he hasn't got any fitter, then any kind of half decent striker would fancy his chances against him.

I must admit iv been to a few Tranent games and the only striker iv seen possibly get the better of Ross was the boy at Dunbar. yes he maybe is a bit on the heavier side but I doubt there are many better centre backs in the south league to be honest

I must admit iv been to a few Tranent games and the only striker iv seen possibly get the better of Ross was the boy at Dunbar. yes he maybe is a bit on the heavier side but I doubt there are many better centre backs in the south league to be honest

Chris gordon??

West Calder United. 1. Dunbar United. 1

Dunbar took the lead after 63 minutes with Jamie Burstow goal and West Calder equalised in 86 minutes through a Ross Fox penalty.

Kevin Carter sent off for visitors and Lawrence Brown sent off for West Calder.

Dunbar,s injuries problems continue to mount with Darryl Wilson suffering knee ligament damage and this compounded with recent ankle ligament damage for Ross Cowan and appendix operation for Gary McCormack make our management teams job even harder. Steven Tait played for part of the game after a recurrence of his ankle injury and Jamie Burstow made a welcome return from hamstring injuries.

I thought dunbar did well yeserday, we bit worried about injuries, wilson got a sore one

I thought dunbar did well yeserday, we bit worried about injuries, wilson got a sore one

I heard he has badly damaged his knee. Could be out for a long time, big player for Dunbar from what I have seen this year. Also have Cowan, Young, McCormack, Tait, Girdwood and Glynn all out long term for various reasons.

you must be rough today.coming out wi statements Lyk that u must have been drunk.

Icecream

Archived