East Region South Division Thread 2014-2015

Burnie_man

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obi I Thought you were a Dunbar fan so why were you at the Haddington game when Dunbar were playing, I think there's some shit stirring on here. I am genuinely surprised to read these comments as I was at the game and didn't notice any outbursts or every second word being a swear word, that went for both teams. I did see the ref speaking to the blackburn dug out, I think it was to a coach then he also spoke to the Haddington manager but for me he went over the top as there wasn't any real problem that I seen or heard. On the refs performance I'm surprised he didn't get more abuse as he was awful.

Obi I Thought you were a Dunbar fan so why were you at the Haddington game when Dunbar were playing, I think there's some shit stirring on here. I am genuinely surprised to read these comments as I was at the game and didn't notice any outbursts or every second word being a swear word, that went for both teams. I did see the ref speaking to the blackburn dug out, I think it was to a coach then he also spoke to the Haddington manager but for me he went over the top as there wasn't any real problem that I seen or heard. On the refs performance I'm surprised he didn't get more abuse as he was awful.

We could not speak to the ref without warning of a card never mind give him abuse.

1 of the blackburn centre halfs asked how long was to go and was told to go away, says it all really.

I did not fancy watching a cup match and no shit stirring here, just an opinion. Maybe u feel ott, but I would make the same point if it was coming from the Dunbar bench. Its a pet hate of mine.

Why were you at the Haddington game when Tranent had a Scottish cup tie on .? Same thing ,is it not. Unfortunately, swearing is common in football and many other sports and if young children are being encouraged to attend football matches, then something should maybe be done. It's okay saying don't go cos there is bad language, but youngsters should be encouraged to attend games and If so, then things need to change. I know Rev. Twaddle brought it up to our committee about the language being used at a couple of our games and at our game on Saturday the language coming from some of the players was terrible. Posters have been put up at our place to ask people to try and mind their language, but when you watch some of the people playing junior now, it's no F.....g wonder, we swear. I thought that the region were supposed to be clamping down on bad language and refs were supposed to be taking appropriate action

Why were you at the Haddington game when Tranent had a Scottish cup tie on .? Same thing ,is it not. Unfortunately, swearing is common in football and many other sports and if young children are being encouraged to attend football matches, then something should maybe be done. It's okay saying don't go cos there is bad language, but youngsters should be encouraged to attend games and If so, then things need to change. I know Rev. Twaddle brought it up to our committee about the language being used at a couple of our games and at our game on Saturday the language coming from some of the players was terrible. Posters have been put up at our place to ask people to try and mind their language, but when you watch some of the people playing junior now, it's no F.....g wonder, we swear. I thought that the region were supposed to be clamping down on bad language and refs were supposed to be taking appropriate action

Cammy@dunbar that will be because ayeButNoBut is MAXX and Gary Small the Haddington Asst Manager.

Cammy@dunbar that will be because ayeButNoBut is MAXX and Gary Small the Haddington Asst Manager.

What a lot of rubbish I tell you, comments like that don't surprise me from some of the people that post on here. Is it because I have an opinion you don't agree with or like that you start accusing me of being someone who it seems people want to criticise.

Cammy, I think you have surmised that I am a Tranent fan going by your previous posts. I have made it clear on here that I go watch all the east Lothian sides, I went along to the Haddington game because I thought it would be better than Dunbar or Tranent.

What happened to people coming on here to discuss the actual football rather than have cheap digs at people? Sorry if this is so unreasonable.

What a lot of rubbish I tell you, comments like that don't surprise me from some of the people that post on here. Is it because I have an opinion you don't agree with or like that you start accusing me of being someone who it seems people want to criticise.

Cammy, I think you have surmised that I am a Tranent fan going by your previous posts. I have made it clear on here that I go watch all the east Lothian sides, I went along to the Haddington game because I thought it would be better than Dunbar or Tranent.

What happened to people coming on here to discuss the actual football rather than have cheap digs at people? Sorry if this is so unreasonable.

c'mon Smally, come oot ;-) lol

I went along to the Haddington game because I thought it would be better than Dunbar or Tranent.

As did I but you had a dig at me for going to Millfield.

I too was only voicing an opinion. I still await MAXX's response. He nomally has plenty to say.....strangely not on this occasion.

I too was only voicing an opinion. I still await MAXX's response. He nomally has plenty to say.....strangely not on this occasion.

maybe there's a reason behind him no coming on and commenting!!!

Aye,

So sorry if I misunderstood this comment from you at a Tranent game, the word WE suggests that Tranent was the team you supported. The person who says you are two people has only sent 1 post, so why would he do that .?

AyeButNoButt

Posted 31 July 2014 - 16:21
AyeButNoButt

Sunday League Superstar

Was at the Tranent game the other day and didn't realise we had brought back the goalkeeper Andy jack who played for Tranent a few years back. Always thought he was a good keeper and seems he had the captaincy aswell. Who was the wee right back? I know it was a couple of late goals but didn't think we played that badly, certainly better than I thought we would be.

OB1,

You didn't miss much on Saturday. 5 or 6 changes and we started the game well, but fell away. Big game this week though and hopefully some of the injuries have healed and we can put out a strong team. We will need to be at our best against Whitburn, I think they will be one of the teams that could be there or thereabouts.

Aye,

So sorry if I misunderstood this comment from you at a Tranent game, the word WE suggests that Tranent was the team you supported. The person who says you are two people has only sent 1 post, so why would he do that .?

I have no idea why someone would say that, I was as surprised as everyone else. This thread used to make good reading when people talked about actual football but recently it's been terrible. If people are going to start posting nonsense I will stop posting altogether, I won't lose sleep over it,like I imagine no one else would.

I have no idea why someone would say that, I was as surprised as everyone else. This thread used to make good reading when people talked about actual football but recently it's been terrible. If people are going to start posting nonsense I will stop posting altogether, I won't lose sleep over it,like I imagine no one else would.

You are right and I agree, even if I thought you were a belter , my mistake , but don't stop posting just because someone said you were also someone else. That's tame by the way. We have all been guilty of writing nonsense on this forum, but there is a lot of tongue in cheek stuff, which can get a bit cutting, but in general, the banter on here is okay. Hope you keep posting.

Archived