East Region South Division Thread 2014-2015

Burnie_man

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cammy i was talking about the refs performance not your teams, i felt both goalies stopped goal scoring opportunities and should have walked and the build up to your forth goal your winger was offside when the ball was put fwd then when he lobbed our keeper the next boy was all so offside so the ball hitting our boys arm shouldn't have mattered.

I totally agree with you about the referee , he shouldn't be allowed near a junior match ,again. I think our keeper should have been sent off, but not yours, our keepers foul was in an area where if you give the foul, it's a red card, but I thought your keeper was nearer to the bye line and I didn't think it was a goal scoring opp. but still a penalty . It never dawned on me that Chris might have been offside, but I'll take your word for it. These forums are meant for a bit banter between us and you have said nothing that I don't disagree with, so give your opinion , whatever you think. All the best for the rest of the season.

I totally agree with you about the referee , he shouldn't be allowed near a junior match ,again. I think our keeper should have been sent off, but not yours, our keepers foul was in an area where if you give the foul, it's a red card, but I thought your keeper was nearer to the bye line and I didn't think it was a goal scoring opp. but still a penalty . It never dawned on me that Chris might have been offside, but I'll take your word for it. These forums are meant for a bit banter between us and you have said nothing that I don't disagree with, so give your opinion , whatever you think. All the best for the rest of the season.

This was my first Junior game for about 5 years. 8 goals loads of cautions, dont remember 4 penaltys i must have missed one when i was looking for the toilet. Great day out. The offside goal thats been spoken about, I was standing in line and the Dunbar sub was offside but the number 11 was onside but tight, although when he got the ball he looked miles off.

Incidently when i was waiting for my wife to pick me up in the car park I spoke to the ref on his way to the car about the game, friendly enough he was honest to admit he had a bad game.

Great entertainment though for a few quid.

:o more black(burn) masses under the devil's illumination- I'll have to have a word with the Witchsmeller Pursuivant you know....

attachicon.gifwitchsmeller.jpg

Tom Johnston

:o

Blackburn United 1 Bathgate Thistle 2

Blackburn kicked-off with only three players who had started Saturdays match as the fringe players took centre stage, Goalless first half before Jack? of Thistle scored twice in a minute soon after the restart. A flurry of Blackburn subs followed and one of them, Danny Campbell, got one back from the spot after McQuillan was fouled in the box.

Hamish Colgan has left tranent by mutual consent according to Facebook .wonder who would be interested in that job ! Says they are not looking for applications so they must have someone in mind .

That's a strange one, I know their last couple of results have been poor but they have done ok this season.

My nephew said a couple of players got sore faces after the game for expressing their opinion when asked to

Are you saying the manager hit a couple of players? If so is that a sackable offence? Heat of the moment stuff but surely the guy doesn't deserve the boot. A certain ex Man Utd manager would have lasted 5 minutes in the game if that was the rule. Have players just gone soft.......

Are you saying the manager hit a couple of players? If so is that a sackable offence? Heat of the moment stuff but surely the guy doesn't deserve the boot. A certain ex Man Utd manager would have lasted 5 minutes in the game if that was the rule. Have players just gone soft.......

If true then for me yes he deserves the boot ! All about opinions but for me managers shouldn't be lifting there hands to players and vice versa

He didn't get sacked he walked away... Probarly last 2 results have been final straw.. Didn't get a lot of players he wanted in summer so had to bring in a few players that wouldn't play for amatuer sides.

Why do you think he couldn't get the players? Haddington and Dunbar have both completely rebuilt so there are players going about, although granted Haddington have spent a warchest of cash in doing so (apparently). Did players not want to sign for the manager......

Archived