East Region South Division Thread 2014-2015

Burnie_man

And Smally's the only guy ever to have sworn at a football match. For shame!

I wonder, was there selective hearing used not to acknowledge the language coming from the Blackburn dugout? Or from the supporters in between the two? Or from the Haddington dugout apart from Smally?

If I didn't want my @rse burned I wouldn't sit on a fire...If I didn't want to hear colourful language I wouldn't stand near a dugout.

Seriously though, it would be better for cursing to be curbed at football matches but to pick on one guy's being a bit disingenuous.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never said that you do . But come on . There s not much you can do these days with out getting pulled up about . Granted there will be children watching but if your concentrating on your team playing you couldn't care if there's 20,000 in the crowd or one man an a dug your not stopping to consider who will be listening to what point your trying to get across as long as the players knows

You don't need to swear to have passion and get orders across. Don't be so ridiculous. There are children there - the club is a community club and by that token the kids are encouraged to become part of the club through the youth setup and involvement in match days as spectators, ball boys etc.

mountain out a molehill, diny hink I've ever been to a junior game were I've no heard managers/assistants/players swearing!

mountain out a molehill, diny hink I've ever been to a junior game were I've no heard managers/assistants/players swearing!

Does he need to swear every second word though......?

Smally has enough to say on here on other subjects so let him speak for himself.

Does he need to swear every second word though......?

Smally has enough to say on here on other subjects so let him speak for himself.

swearing is swearing pal, doesn't matter how many times you dae it, happens at all levels of football, fans are the worst! Suppose you've never swore tho

swearing is swearing pal, doesn't matter how many times you dae it, happens at all levels of football, fans are the worst! Suppose you've never swore tho

The shear quantity and regularity on Saturday displays ignorance and shows a lack of a vocabulary and basic social skills. Am not saying for a second that this doesnt happen elsewhere, its just that someone else raised this on a public forum and I happen to agree. It really reflects badly on the club as a whole, considering their community club status.

The shear quantity and regularity on Saturday displays ignorance and shows a lack of a vocabulary and basic social skills. Am not saying for a second that this doesnt happen elsewhere, its just that someone else raised this on a public forum and I happen to agree. It really reflects badly on the club as a whole, considering their community club status.

Remember it is football and not mastermind or countdown .

Haha aye ok, so by that are u implying that footballers or anyone who watches football are not the brightest?.....

Av said my piece and made my point - agree or otherwise the fact is the maxx's silence is deafening!! Guilty M'Laud!

No I am implying that you my friend should take up another sport because if that is what offends you and not the way the game is played then you are wasting your £4 or whatever admission fee you pay . Go along to a snooker centre or a nice bowling green or just sit in the house and do a crossword .

I have made my point like it or fu#% off thank you and goodnight ;)

Archived