East Region South Division Thread 2014-2015

Burnie_man

OB1,

You didn't miss much on Saturday. 5 or 6 changes and we started the game well, but fell away. Big game this week though and hopefully some of the injuries have healed and we can put out a strong team. We will need to be at our best against Whitburn, I think they will be one of the teams that could be there or thereabouts.

Not a bad predicament to be in cammy, playing under par but still winning 5-2. Makes a change from playing poorly and getting turned over.

Based on Saturday Blackburn and Haddington will both be competing for top two spots.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As did I but you had a dig at me for going to Millfield.

I too was only voicing an opinion. I still await MAXX's response. He nomally has plenty to say.....strangely not on this occasion.

Mibbe theres a media and social network ban for anyone affiliated to Haddington as ive not seen much posting from TON either.

How's the weather down in Dunbar today? Is the game on?

The weather in Dunbar? It's chucking it down. Has been since 10am yesterday. However, as of 10.04 this morning, the pitch was still okay and the game still on!!

Hows the new manager fitting in Simmy i hear theres a few new signings on the cards and maybe departures.

A win, loss and draw from his first 3 games.

New keeper ex hibs youth has been signed but that's all I know about.

Archived