East Region South Division Thread 2014-2015

Burnie_man

Haddington were a bit off the boil today but sign of a great team, when you're not at your best but still find a way to grind out the win.

Still waiting to see a team that will pose a threat to haddington in the league. Cigars oot by Christmas I think.

It's a pity Johnny doesn't allow Maxx to come on here now, we could find out what he thinks.

Oh wait a minute!!!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard he has badly damaged his knee. Could be out for a long time, big player for Dunbar from what I have seen this year. Also have Cowan, Young, McCormack, Tait, Girdwood and Glynn all out long term for various reasons.

Sam Young Is back from Australia now, so should be available for Saturday

Took in Blackburn v Lochgelly at the weekend and tbh went to see Blackburn striding on. Wasn't a lot in the game however IMO LA shaded it with Blackburn having one of their poorer days at the office. Wasn't a great game but LA will upset a few teams this season.

Big boost for Dunbar, far and away the best striker in the league.

It's a boost due to the fact we have so many players out. I don't care what other people think of him, he scores goals and any team would miss their top scorer. Hopefully he is in good shape, as I'm sure he will need to be involved as we have a few players out for various reasons.

Joe certainly isn't passed his best, however in my opinion he's nowhere near the level of Sam Young at Dunbar.

Different type of players, Sam a strapping centre forward, old school number 9. Joe more of a number 10 who will find pockets of space and act as a great link between midfield and attack, will also get his fair share of goals.

Archived