East Region South Division Thread 2014-2015

Burnie_man

I was happy to see Joe start banging them in when he came back. I never thought he got a chance when he was here before.

Agree 100% with that.

A lot of that had to do with the fact that Jamo and Stevie McD were scoring so many goals at the time, so they started the majority of games up top. However, IMO Joe got a bit of a raw deal as when given the opportunity to play up front he scored just as many as the other 2.

I always thought we were better with Joe & Stevie up top with Jamo coming in from a wider area (like he does now for Nitten).

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rosyth shaping up as possible challengers to the more fancied teams in the league, Lee Richardson has a good squad this season and playing well so far this season. Know it's early but not many teams will fancy visiting Recreation Park just now.

Crossgates Primrose toiling just now with form, judging by last years showing they would have hoped to kick on and challenge again but not so far - early days in this league though so don't count them out of contention yet.

Albert having a torrid time just now.... Enough said eh.

Judging by what I have seen this season:

Favourites - Haddington and Blackburn

Outsiders - Rosyth, Dunbar, Whitburn, West Calder, Stoneyburn.

Can't see passed Haddington and Blackburn though.I fancy Rosyth will have a big part to play. Dunbar's injury situation may see them fall a bit short. Whitburns bad start will do the same.

Any updates on the humbug park square-go ?

Always been a friendly bunch down that way so surely nothing to do with sideline issues ????

Firstly, please accept my apology for accusing you of having two accounts on here.When Sergeant Exposure informed me that you were Wee Micky I completely forgot that was your user name on fff. Was talking to him down the gym tonight and he said if you really wanted to know anything about what happened at Humbug all you needed to do was ask your friend whos son plays there.

Really hope Rosyth manage to gain 1 of the promotion places, although I know Lee isn't getting too far ahead of himself and is concentrating just on continuing to improve their squad and getting them to finish as high as possible. If you look where Rosyth wrre last season, they have came on leaps and bounds and Lee must be giving great credit for that. Hopefully another good result this weekend to see them continue their good form.

Seen the young lad Lynes at Cowdenbeath but don't know Watt. Did he play with the Shippy?

He did but was not featuring under the new manager so moved to aberdour u19s and asked our gaffer for a trial which he impressed and was asked to put pen to paper mate

Took in Blackburn v Lochgelly at the weekend and tbh went to see Blackburn striding on. Wasn't a lot in the game however IMO LA shaded it with Blackburn having one of their poorer days at the office. Wasn't a great game but LA will upset a few teams this season.

Was out the country so not at the game but I hear we were a little unfortunate not to take all three points.

Alex Lurinskyj will be a great signing for us, scored a hattrick at Crossgates as a trialist near the start of the season.

Firstly, please accept my apology for accusing you of having two accounts on here.When Sergeant Exposure informed me that you were Wee Micky I completely forgot that was your user name on fff. Was talking to him down the gym tonight and he said if you really wanted to know anything about what happened at Humbug all you needed to do was ask your friend whos son plays there.

hmmmm intresting post may be youve been right all a long star

Archived