The mad competitive West Super Division One thread 2014-2015

glensmad

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree he was bad and it seems to be what they are being told, follow refs decision. Bloke next to me was saying just that as recently it has become more apparent. Liked your number 9 looks good player

I agree he was bad and it seems to be what they are being told, follow refs decision. Bloke next to me was saying just that as recently it has become more apparent. Liked your number 9 looks good player

wasn't aimed at u glensmad no, someone else who is posting loads of other peoples posts to try and make a point

Fair enough, just you posted it straight after my post and didn't say who you were talking about. :)

What's the priority for Rob Roy and Shettleston? Rob Roy still wanting to try catch us or happy fending off Shettleston for 2nd.

Same with Shettleston, injuries and lack of players well documented, are they thinking KRR are catchable or is the Play Off the aim?

Really enjoyed being a part of this decision this year and will definitely keep an eye on it next year. Your either going for promotion or fighting relegation until at least April.

What's the priority for Rob Roy and Shettleston? Rob Roy still wanting to try catch us or happy fending off Shettleston for 2nd.

Same with Shettleston, injuries and lack of players well documented, are they thinking KRR are catchable or is the Play Off the aim?

Really enjoyed being a part of this decision this year and will definitely keep an eye on it next year. Your either going for promotion or fighting relegation until at least April.

Would guess done and dusted now, Pollok 1st, Rob Roy 2nd, Shettleston 3rd.

Exciting and the bottom, to be fair no game is ever meaningless!

After your win Monday night i think fending off shettleston and to a lesser extent Cumbernauld has to be our priority.

If you had lost or drew against Cumbernauld probably have given you a different answer.

Greenock v Yoker - Interesting one this one. Greenock are not quite over the safety line yet but should make it. Yoker are running out of games and really need to win games like this to get out of the bottom four.

Ardeer v Irvine Vics - Ardeer have been losing a lot of goals lately, but now that their fate is sealed they may want to end the season positively. Vics will see this as a big opportunity to edge closer to the safety mark.

Rob Roy v Glencairn - I hope it's as good a game as two weeks ago, but I could do without being 3-0 down after 25 minutes. ;-) We're looking to finish as high as we can, this is our last game so it's always good to end the season positively. Rob Roy will have other thoughts, however, and will be looking to maintain their push for automatic promotion.

Pollok v Largs - This will tell us how far Largs have come recently. Pollok won't let up in their pursuit of the title, but Largs have momentum going and are scoring goals for the first time really all season. That's one result I'll be keen to see.

Shettleston v Neilston - The games just keep coming for 'Town, but this game is just as crucial for Neilston. A home win could see Neilston relegated depending on the Largs and Irvine Vics results, so Shettleston won't get an easy night.

Don't know who said town not enough players but how many players you meant to have? We have 22 signed players its injuries we have endured that's hurt us and the ridiculous run of games. I don't think anyone else has played so many games in such a short time.

The town. Might have been me who said it but only as you haven't brought in as many players as Rob Roy. As they've taken on approx 5 players recently. And before RobRoyGuy gets on his high horse, again, its no criticism. Shettleston have done very well considering having virtually the same squad all season and having to play so many gammes recently....just like Kilsyth!

Just watched the highlights, hard to tell if Shettleston's second goal is onside as the lad who scored it is out of the picture as the ball is played through, nice finish anyway.

I've watched most of the Glencairn highlights this season, been inpressed with Ross McNeill and Denis McLaughlin.(why hasn't he played last 2?) Also Kilmartin has done well when he has played, although my opinion is only based on 10-15 minute clips so I could be way off.

What are the scoring stats for those three this season?

Archived