glensmad

Cumbernauld United F.C. - Maybole Juniors F.C. 14:00

Greenock Juniors F.C. - Pollok F.C. 14:00

Irvine Victoria F.C. - Shettleston F.C. 14:00

Kilsyth Rangers F.C. - Kirkintilloch Rob Roy F.C. 14:00

Largs Thistle F.C. - Rutherglen Glencairn F.C. 14:00

Neilston Juniors F.C. - Ardeer Thistle F.C. 14:00

Thorniewood United F.C. - Yoker Athletic F.C. 14:00

What we thinking this weekend guys, Largs v glens catches the eye. Should be a great season

Every game has something to offer.

Cumbernauld started the season well and will be looking to keep that going against maybole who have also had good things said about them.

Pollok will be odds on to beat greenock , anything other than a win for pollok would be a disaster for them.

Irvine vics again started the season well , gave meadow a right good competitive game , home advantage against a shettleston team who a few including myself have tipped to do well. Possibly a draw this one.

Kilsyth v Roy - first league game between us for 6 or 7 years , should be a close game , we have been a bit hot and cold so far , hoping we can get it together and come away with a derby win.

Neilston v Ardeer , neilston come up as champions and will be looking to make home advantage count against an ardeer team who have done really well to come up , but have lost the management team . Gonna go with home win.

Largs v Glencairn - two teams who will be looking to challenge for the automatic places , largs have started well , glencairn a bit indifferent , should be a good game .

Twod have had people talking with the many changes they have had over the summer , did well to come out their sectional group , yoker quietly going about their business , good draw against clydebank in the sections , should be a close game.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every game has something to offer.

Cumbernauld started the season well and will be looking to keep that going against maybole who have also had good things said about them.

Pollok will be odds on to beat greenock , anything other than a win for pollok would be a disaster for them.

Irvine vics again started the season well , gave meadow a right good competitive game , home advantage against a shettleston team who a few including myself have tipped to do well. Possibly a draw this one.

Kilsyth v Roy - first league game between us for 6 or 7 years , should be a close game , we have been a bit hot and cold so far , hoping we can get it together and come away with a derby win.

Neilston v Ardeer , neilston come up as champions and will be looking to make home advantage count against an ardeer team who have done really well to come up , but have lost the management team . Gonna go with home win.

Largs v Glencairn - two teams who will be looking to challenge for the automatic places , largs have started well , glencairn a bit indifferent , should be a good game .

Twod have had people talking with the many changes they have had over the summer , did well to come out their sectional group , yoker quietly going about their business , good draw against clydebank in the sections , should be a close game.

Larkie are good and should come up but as for the super 1st I think a lot of people are over looking thorniewood and Blantyre as promotion candidates along with the obvious pollok, but it all starts today lads best of luck tae you and yours :)

Apologies Larkie and Blantyre from there division and pollok along with thorniewood or shettleston that's just my opinion whom I think will go up[/quote

If you're a betting man you'll get some odds on Thorniewood and Shettleston getting promotion, I personally think there's more chance of relegation for both teams

Delighted to get a winning start today and a clean sheet away at a very difficult venue.

From looking at the P&B predictions game, very few people fancied us today, I think only two people tipped us to win, but I was quietly confident all week.

We need to build on this now, injured players are gradually returning and we're getting more options all over the park.

Well done wee Del for a very well taken goal as well.

Kilsyth Rangers 0-3 Rob Roy. Number 7 ( Upton ) Scored a great goal!

First goal was the boy duff taking a chance with it paying off at the back post. Second goal was a good move great finish from Upton excellent strike rather than some of the tame efforts we had before. Urquhart goal was again well taken rounding the kilsyth keeper.

Positives got the three points, Murdoch keeper did well, Finnegan excellent, Upton excellent game seen a lot of the ball took his goal well, McMenamin some good work, still doesn't look match fit. Boy Aiken up front worked hard and well even thought i don't think it suits him playing up on his own.

Duff is a talent, was excellent today, hard working, beat men for fun, now finding his feet in the juniors.

Lots to work on still for us if we are to get in the top two or three.

Twood at 'home ' next Saturday for us.

First goal was the boy duff taking a chance with it paying off at the back post. Second goal was a good move great finish from Upton excellent strike rather than some of the tame efforts we had before. Urquhart goal was again well taken rounding the kilsyth keeper.

Positives got the three points, Murdoch keeper did well, Finnegan excellent, Upton excellent game seen a lot of the ball took his goal well, McMenamin some good work, still doesn't look match fit. Boy Aiken up front worked hard and well even thought i don't think it suits him playing up on his own.

Duff is a talent, was excellent today, hard working, beat men for fun, now finding his feet in the juniors.

Lots to work on still for us if we are to get in the top two or three.

Twood at 'home ' next Saturday for us.

did kilsyth show anything today

Archived