The mad competitive West Super Division One thread 2014-2015

glensmad

Your nemesis . Excellent striker imo brilliant strike rate in this league.

Why don't u just sign him glensmad. One way to stop him scoring against ur team. Glens will be in amongst the promotion candidates when prizes are given out

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will give u 1 thing hurlford are greater than whittlets

And as for opinions i sm just making mine .and in mu opinion your team wont go up . But as from today i am not sure the bole will stay up with big peter and his coaching staff leaving

Money talks with Hurlford Honestboy just wait till it drys up.

Why has Mr Leonard left? Has this been confirmed?

Why don't u just sign him glensmad. One way to stop him scoring against ur team. Glens will be in amongst the promotion candidates when prizes are given out

Lol, we were laughing about that after the game, I think that's the only way we're going to stop him scoring against us. Or a Burnhill sniper. :guns

I'm hopeful our Ross McNeil will be as big a pest to other teams as Zok is to us.

If has been confirmed tonight that Peter and the rest of his team have resigned at Maybole. Apparently a lot of off field issues that can't be resolved! Hope that something gets sorted as great bunch of boys at the club

No way, the Roy are the only other team he would play for bar his hometown team ha.

...Glens will be in amongst the promotion candidates when prizes are given out

Hopefully. Looking at next week's fixtures, were we to win we would go up to at least 4th, and maybe 3rd, depending on the result between Rob Roy and Cumbernauld.

If has been confirmed tonight that Peter and the rest of his team have resigned at Maybole. Apparently a lot of off field issues that can't be resolved! Hope that something gets sorted as great bunch of boys at the club

I did not see that coming Lebole. I'm sure a lot of guys will show an interest in that job considering the squad of players they have right now. Mind you maybe some players might want to look elsewhere or attract interest from other clubs.

I did not see that coming Lebole. I'm sure a lot of guys will show an interest in that job considering the squad of players they have right now. Mind you maybe some players might want to look elsewhere or attract interest from other clubs.

From your previous posts I thought you would be suggesting they join weight watchers. What is your unhealthy obsession with the Bole? Did one their players steal your pie?

Ardeer 3-5 Greenock

Great 3 points today but

the clubs disciplinary will be our downfall this season 6 sent off in the last two games and countless sending off over the season, manager defended this in Friday's local rag even after he was dismissed last Saturday he also served a ban at the beginning of the season great example he is setting.

Doesnt make it better but its 5 in 2 games

After a full riot almost 3 for greenock and 2 for Ardeer sent off at same time. For the 5 that was sent off was harsh as every 1 was in among it try to calm it but over heated

3-2 down with 8 men greenock done fantastic to win 5-3

Tbh ref had done well considering the circumstances and always spoke to you

Aye well done greenock! The lowest of the low! It all kicked of when there idiot No 9 scored and ran over to the ardeer fans and shouted "Up the Ra" wtf ya wee tube no wonder our no 5 belted u twice! Sayin "up the ra" was bang out of order and thats what kicked it all off. Fair enough we didn't do ourselves favours and got involved with there crap. We are not perfect but f**k me u don't run to 40 young boys from the opposite team and shout "Up the ra!" Funny that the boys from Ardeer who support celtic were more angry than the other boys At this little idiot! Its junior ftball at a decent level is it not? Obv as per we will be the bad ones

After a full riot almost 3 for greenock and 2 for Ardeer sent off at same time. For the 5 that was sent off was harsh as every 1 was in among it try to calm it but over heated

That big pitch must of seemed even bigger with 5 less players on it!

Aye well done greenock! The lowest of the low! It all kicked of when there idiot No 9 scored and ran over to the ardeer fans and shouted "Up the Ra" wtf ya wee tube no wonder our no 5 belted u twice! Sayin "up the ra" was bang out of order and thats what kicked it all off. Fair enough we didn't do ourselves favours and got involved with there crap. We are not perfect but f**k me u don't run to 40 young boys from the opposite team and shout "Up the ra!" Funny that the boys from Ardeer who support celtic were more angry than the other boys At this little idiot! Its junior ftball at a decent level is it not? Obv as per we will be the bad ones

I was there and he didnt say that at all tbh it all kicked off with your so called 40 ardeer ultras, as i said ur team mates was defending ur team and same for us

I tell u ur no 8 was lucky to stay on park punched and headbuts our no5 then runs away hides behind the management

Also the fans threatening the camera man who videos our games out of his own time that if they video them they will smash camera our his head

All the best for rest season

As far as punch up's go it was a good one. It was a bit harsh to single out a couple of players in that incident as I seen a Greenock player crack someone in the face and an Ardeer player headbutt someone, neither were carded. I don't think either team could have complained if several more had been sent off.

Even with a man less Greenock used the big pitch better and deserved their win, no complaints there.

As far as punch up's go it was a good one. It was a bit harsh to single out a couple of players in that incident as I seen a Greenock player crack someone in the face and an Ardeer player headbutt someone, neither were carded. I don't think either team could have complained if several more had been sent off.

Even with a man less Greenock used the big pitch better and deserved their win, no complaints there.

Thought the ref and the farside assistant handed it well ,think the nearside assistant hadnt been involved in a full scale fight. before .

Interesting to read the opposite views of what caused it,i was a bit away from the action so couldn't hear what so supposed to besaid, but the Greenock 9 did try and get a the fans in the covered area,and was till mouthing of and challenging the

fans to a fight going into the pavilion.

Seems Greenock are used to playing players light, and left one up who could hold the ball and play in supporting players running from defence,Ardeer on theother hand tried to run at the massed defence and didn't really pose a threat to Greenock.

At the end of the game coming out of the park there was 5 police officers and 3 cars, don't know if they got any business

Yep more could have sent off and Greenock deserved their win.However their no 9 gave the impression of being a wee teenage ned masquerading as an adult.Unfortunately his brain is a lot smaller then his ego.Both teams will struggle to stay up this season.Ardeer had the winning of this game but ballsed it up tactically...like last week seemingly.

Yep more could have sent off and Greenock deserved their win.However their no 9 gave the impression of being a wee teenage ned masquerading as an adult.Unfortunately his brain is a lot smaller then his ego.Both teams will struggle to stay up this season.Ardeer had the winning of this game but ballsed it up tactically...like last week seemingly.

Ardeer never "had the winning of the game" last week, they were a goal down after 3 minutes and 3-0 down after 24 minutes. Yes, they had a good 10-minute spell in the run-up to half time, but they never really looked like equalising or winning the game in the second half.

Archived