The mad competitive West Super Division One thread 2014-2015

glensmad

I wasn't aware there was any form of competition going on, but whatever keeps you and him amused....

Wasn't aware of any competition myself just trying to cover up the fact I missed a game...trying to predict results in this league is never easy. Glensmad you have a great chance of winning.. but away to Nielston isn't easy especially at this time of the year.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wasn't aware of any competition myself just trying to cover up the fact I missed a game...trying to predict results in this league is never easy. Glensmad you have a great chance of winning.. but away to Nielston isn't easy especially at this time of the year.

There are no easy games in this league as we all know, especially away from home, as bottom placed Thorniewood getting a draw with top placed Pollok last week shows.

Totally agree with you sir. Nothing but silly nonsense from a couple of guys who act like kids. If only there was a block button on this forum.

Ach geez peace. I was only trying to ask him which game was missing from his predictions, as he had only predicted 6 out of 7 games, and he hadn't been specific about which teams would win which matches. I was only asking him out of interest, there was no attempt by me to argue with anybody in any way.

Ffs is it not about time this was put to bed....my mistake thought a bit of banter was acceptable on here I stand corrected.

I know, a few guys getting upset about a bit of harmless banter between us.

Sweetie wives the lot of them. :jerry

I know, a few guys getting upset about a bit of harmless banter between us.

Sweetie wives the lot of them. :jerry

Haha maybe if their own league was worth taking about they wouldn't feel the need to get involved in the bigger boys league.

All the best for Sat glens if your game gets the go ahead.

Totally agree with you sir. Nothing but silly nonsense from a couple of guys who act like kids. If only there was a block button on this forum.

Silly nonsense should be your username on here. How many points did you get last time you were in this league? Did you get to double figures?

Cumbernauld United (4th) v Thorniewood United (14th)...easy home win

Largs Thistle (12th) v Kilsyth Rangers (7th)...scoring draw

Maybole Juniors (3rd) v Ardeer Thistle (11th)..home win close

Neilston Juniors (13th) v Rutherglen Glencairn (5th)...away win

Pollok (1st) v Greenock Juniors (8th)...easy home win

Shettleston (2nd) v Irvine Victoria (10th)...?????

Yoker Athletic (9th) v Kirkintilloch Rob Roy (6th)...away win close

Kilsyth to be above Rob Roy in the league Saturday evening.

What a glorious thing that would be

Hahahaha!! To be above them at the turn of the year Would be very funny considering RRG comments at the beginning of the season.

Cumbernauld United (4th) v Thorniewood United (14th)...easy home win

Largs Thistle (12th) v Kilsyth Rangers (7th)...scoring draw

Maybole Juniors (3rd) v Ardeer Thistle (11th)..home win close

Neilston Juniors (13th) v Rutherglen Glencairn (5th)...away win

Pollok (1st) v Greenock Juniors (8th)...easy home win

Shettleston (2nd) v Irvine Victoria (10th)...?????

Yoker Athletic (9th) v Kirkintilloch Rob Roy (6th)...away win close

You said easy away win for Polloks last game, there is nothing easy in this league

Archived