The mad competitive West Super Division One thread 2014-2015

glensmad

aw take a wind up as a laugh ya dafty lol.

Put it more succinctly than I would have.

Christ you'd think the wink would give it away :lol:

What do you think this ( :rolleyes: ) meant at the end of my post ?? Thought that might of told you how i took it .

To think if we had ground shared with you's you would of had a fair few quid to strengthen the team and be even higher up the league eh :rolleyes: , p.s hows the heating , hope you got it fixed :rolleyes::P

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What do you think this ( :rolleyes: ) meant at the end of my post ?? Thought that might of told you how i took it .

To think if we had ground shared with you's you would of had a fair few quid to strengthen the team and be even higher up the league eh :rolleyes: , p.s hows the heating , hope you got it fixed :rolleyes::P

Heating and boilers are just great!! So's our park and our terraces and our tunnel and we cherish it all. Teams on the up too. Wonder if C'nauld will be as keen to have the Kirky gipsys next season after their park gets destroyed and inevitable fixture pile up possibly costs them the chance of promotion?? Where would you go then??? Things have really taken off for the Roy since they sold out and started splashing the cash! When's the dream park coming to fruition ????

Awesome Baltic last few days. Glad you have found the money to get it fixed!

How do you get round to that section of the old enclosure again?

Work starts on the park anyday soon. Team are doing well, everything on the up for us also. Good times for all it seems.

lol u still can't take a laugh, you reply again with cheap jibes, miby one day you'll develop a sense of humour !

My sense of humour is fine it's the Kranks that have the problem.

Is the big keeper still at the club? ,He was predicting or was it hoping we were getting relegated then we stuck three past him without getting out of second gear in the first game of the season.

Awesome Baltic last few days. Glad you have found the money to get it fixed!

How do you get round to that section of the old enclosure again?

Work starts on the park anyday soon. Team are doing well, everything on the up for us also. Good times for all it seems.

My sense of humour is fine it's the Kranks that have the problem.

Is the big keeper still at the club? ,He was predicting or was it hoping we were getting relegated then we stuck three past him without getting out of second gear in the first game of the season.

The enclosures fine thanks . You walk down the terracing through passageway in the wall and walk round the track and enter the enclosure through the passage in the wall?? Strange enquiry. Glad to hear work starts any day soon!????

Must ask to your fascination with the workings of our boilers?? Big Duke still in goal and doing just dandy thanks for asking. Got a couple ex Rabs in Mcvey and Kev McBride and boy they can tell a good story about the Rabs!!! Doubled their money coming to play for us apparently???????????? ££ Give me a shout any day soon as its a day that's been coming an awfuly long time. Thank god xmas doesn't take that long to come round every year! ❄️⛄️⛄️ A just love xmas!

How's the weather to be up Neilston way at the weekend,we're in good form but it's always a hard game at brig o Lea,especially after there excellent 4-1 home victory over Glencairn,Deffo no easy games in this crazy league ! lol.

Temperature in a plus in Neilston - so a just like a summers day

Ardeer played well yesterday, and although you couldn't have said a draw would have been an unfair result, we missed a lot of chances including a penalty and McCann kept them in the game for a large chunk of it.

It was a good game i was talking to some committee guys and they all seemed decent guys, Pollok brought a good crowd with them as well. A draw would have been good but hopefully we take some confidence from our performance against pollok and go to yoker and get a result. Its all new to us playing the glasgow teams in the league and we've shown we can compete. A cracking league to be in

Cumbernauld United v Rutherglen Glencairn

Irvine Victoria v Kirkintilloch Rob Roy

Largs Thistle v Greenock Juniors

Maybole Juniors v Thorniewood United

Neilston Juniors v Kilsyth Rangers

Pollok v Shettleston

Yoker Athletic v Ardeer Thistle

Nothing better than sorting oot yer new year hangover with a visit to newlandsfield.....

What's the chances of the game being on tomoz at Neilston?? Heard that the pitch isn't the greatest when the weather's poor??

Depends on the weather overnight, it should be fine. It was worked on today and was playable.

Most parks isn't good at this stage of the season with these poor conditions!

What's the chances of the game being on tomoz at Neilston?? Heard that the pitch isn't the greatest when the weather's poor??

Depends on the weather overnight, it should be fine. It was worked on today and was playable.

Most parks isn't good at this stage of the season with these poor conditions!

Don't think he was having a dig mate!! Your quite right it's difficult for all pitches at this time of year

Let's home games beat the weather pollok v shettleston should b a cracker

It was. Great game for any neutrals in attendance, both sides really went for it and the first half especially was non stop.

Huge 3 points for Pollok today putting us in a commanding position. Shettleston are a good side and look a good shout for promotion too.

It was. Great game for any neutrals in attendance, both sides really went for it and the first half especially was non stop.

Huge 3 points for Pollok today putting us in a commanding position. Shettleston are a good side and look a good shout for promotion too.

Pollok have been in a commanding position for weeks and with the player budget and players brought it that was always going to e the case. Just the way it was always going to pan out.

Loads of teams in with a shout of 2nd or 3rd. We should have won today but struggling to score and put teams away so only got a point. We are 4 behind shettleston same games played , 4 behind maybole 3 games in hand . Numerous teams behind us. So still all the play for.

Pollok have been in a commanding position for weeks and with the player budget and players brought it that was always going to e the case. Just the way it was always going to pan out.

Loads of teams in with a shout of 2nd or 3rd. We should have won today but struggling to score and put teams away so only got a point. We are 4 behind shettleston same games played , 4 behind maybole 3 games in hand . Numerous teams behind us. So still all the play for.

I think you are being very disrespectful to Shettleston. Victory for them today would have put them in a position to go top if they won their 3 games in hand. However our victory today means if they win their 3 games we are still 5 points clear.

Archived