The mad competitive West Super Division One thread 2014-2015

glensmad

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be fair to 'yellow card', he does have a point.

He may well, but he makes it so often that I don't think he actually realises how much of a cracked record he's become. We get his point, he dislikes Glencairn. Good for him. Now he should move on with his life and get over it.

He may well, but he makes it so often that I don't think he actually realises how much of a cracked record he's become. We get his point, he dislikes Glencairn. Good for him. Now he should move on with his life and get over it.

You said in an earlier post that 'yellow card' was 'completely obsessed with Rutherglen Glencairn'.

He's no different from you.

Yes, but I'm a Glencairn supporter. He's not. It's not rocket science.

He likes to wind you up & you keep taking the bait. You seemed to join in the banter with him for long enough , and to be fair to yourself , you gave as good as you got until your team started to struggle of late. Up until recently I suspect you actually enjoyed your 'tussles' with him , but now you seem to want it all to end , but because he senses that he's got you rattled , he'll keep winding you up & you can't help yourself , you've got to respond. I'm not slagging you off whatsoever , it's just human nature I suppose ................ Its not rocket science.

He likes to wind you up & you keep taking the bait. You seemed to join in the banter with him for long enough , and to be fair to yourself , you gave as good as you got until your team started to struggle of late. Up until recently I suspect you actually enjoyed your 'tussles' with him , but now you seem to want it all to end , but because he senses that he's got you rattled , he'll keep winding you up & you can't help yourself , you've got to respond. I'm not slagging you off whatsoever , it's just human nature I suppose ................ Its not rocket science.

You probably are right. But if that's all he's got to contribute on here (which appears to be the case) then he needs to get a woman. ;-)

Don't be silly it's not. Once these two get a grip and we get the end of season mayhem it will be full of football chat.

Feel free not to look at it again though.

Yeah i miss playing Clydebank. Saying that beat Cumnock on Saturday and they will look just as likely if not more so than you to be playing super first next season.

am not just bamming rrg up. Apart from top 2 I dunno who's up there or who's on form. If we go down then I'll pay more attention 2 the league. It's a hard league 2 get out of took it 3 attempts

I've always said it's a hard league to climb out of, but an easy league to fall out of. Cut-throat.

Archived