Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Derby County play Chris Martin upfront. I don't think they're in any position to judge a good striker either.

in fairness to Martin, he's scored 51 goals in 120 games for Derby in the Championship.

Yeah he has a good record at Derby. Not sure what point HibbeesBounce is trying to make.

The Scotland national team could make Messi and Ronaldo look shite if they played for us!

Edited by sjc

That's plenty.

why? Messi would have been deemed "too wee to make it" at youth level and Ronaldo would have probably been dropped for Anya as he doesn't drop back to help Andrew Robertson out at LB!

There's only so many times "luck" can go against you before you need to stop and think maybe we're the ones doing something wrong here!

I'm making the point that Chris Martin is shite and Conor Sammon is worse. Enjoy your eye bleeding football next season.

But in terms of the Scottish Premiership Chris Martin is far from shite and would absolutely stroll it up here.  So your 'point' is useless.  Like most of your posts.

I'm making the point that Chris Martin is shite and Conor Sammon is worse. Enjoy your eye bleeding football next season.

And that point has been thoroughly refuted. He's doing a good job at championship level.

We could just agree that your understanding of football is obviously extremely limited. Stick to trolling Dundee fans buddy, thats about your level. x

But in terms of the Scottish Premiership Chris Martin is far from shite and would absolutely stroll it up here. So your 'point' is useless. Like most of your posts.

Maybe it takes certain styles of "football" to bring the best out a player. He's quite tall so would fit in with Levein's criteria of "can he chase long hoofs up the park"

And that point has been thoroughly refuted. He's doing a good job at championship level.

We could just agree that your understanding of football is obviously extremely limited. Stick to trolling Dundee fans buddy, thats about your level. x

I've seen him on many an occasion for derby as he's contributed absolutely nothing. He's a huddy.

Maybe it takes certain styles of "football" to bring the best out a player. He's quite tall so would fit in with Levein's criteria of "can he chase long hoofs up the park"

^^^desperately trolling for a bite.

Word on the street is that Gilks won't sign, but that Sammon and the Moroccan left-back will.

I'm guessing Sammon will have less ability than Juanma, but a better attitude - who knows?

Cheers mate. What's the deal with Gilks? Thought he was a dead cert?