Heart of Midlothian 2014-

You could easily flip that round and say that in two and a half seasons at Killie, he had a half a season purple patch after being abysmal for two seasons. It's a different one from Kyle and Beattie because Sammon has already been shite in Scotland, whereas they'd never played here.

Maybe he's a better player after his time in England, but if he's the same player he was at Kilmarnock he's not good enough for a side aiming for the European places.

They had.

If only we had a five year plan for the Championship title, like Hibs.  :(

Not just saying it because we are linked with him but I thought all last season he was the one player hearts had that cause the opposition real problems. While obviously he isn't as good as Hayes he's still young and I think could be a good replacement if Hayes leaves.

Hilarious that elixir has now decided he's shite though :lol:

jose.png

1 goal and 0 assists in his last 19 games. 2 goals and 1 assist in his last 27 games. Clearly the creative heartbeat of the team. If that were the case then why would we consider selling him to our closest rivals? It's not as if Aberdeen are going to be bidding big money.

He isn't contributing anything at the moment and his play is far too predictable, with him constantly trying to cut inside. He's nothing like Hayes, who is direct, always a threat and has an end product.

That said, I'd rather we kept him unless we get a big money offer. He clearly has talent, even if it isn't manifesting in the form of actual goals or assists at the moment, and he has plenty of time to improve. There's a chance he'll go the same way as Templeton, but there's also a chance he'll become a very good player.

You could easily flip that round and say that in two and a half seasons at Killie, he had a half a season purple patch after being abysmal for two seasons. It's a different one from Kyle and Beattie because Sammon has already been shite in Scotland, whereas they'd never played here.

Maybe he's a better player after his time in England, but if he's the same player he was at Kilmarnock he's not good enough for a side aiming for the European places.

But the goalscoring season is his most recent in Scotland, which suggests he might have improved. Adam Rooney was similar in that he only scored 5 goals in his first 30 SPL games at Inverness before his final top flight season there, in which he scored 15 goals before going to England. In fact, Rooney's record of 20 goals in 68 SPL games for Inverness is very similar to Sammon's 17 in 65.

In spite of Sammon's lack of goals, he's also moved for a large fee, made a decent number of appearances every year and earned a few caps which suggests he might have something about him even if he isn't necessarily a goalscorer.

Look, I'm clearly clutching at straws here. Let me have this. sob.png

Indeed, people already know you're a cowardly shitebag. Not paying the bet just confirms it.

It's an online message board, you oddball. I'll say and do anything so that it bothers weirdos like you and the Dundee bumpkins who actually take things seriously. :lol:

Don't why you're worried about Sammons goal record, when you'll soon have Robbie Muirhead to provide those.

Don't why you're worried about Sammons goal record, when you'll soon have Robbie Muirhead to provide those.

I think Muirhead could be worth a gamble. Looked decent at Killie and still only 20. If we can get him focused he might do well, if not it's not exactly an expensive outlay.

Sammon and Muirhead upfront :lol: minter.

Says the guy who's club paid their combined strikers over £10k a week and still couldnt finish higher than a team reliant on John Baird  :lol:

Says the guy who's club paid their combined strikers over £10k a week and still couldnt finish higher than a team reliant on John Baird :lol:

Still beat you in a semi and won the Scottish cup m8

Oh look another diddy who knows the ins and outs of our budget :lol: