Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Speaking to a few jambos in the pub after todays game. Genuinely pissed off at the manager and at finishing third last season. WTF?

If that's true that's ridiculous. First season back up and 3rd is a great position to finish in.

Alarming that we have to start the season with Neilson pretending to be in charge.

Not a chance. It would be an admission that the whole budge, levein, Neilson, experiment doesn't work. Sad times for the club.

He'd just be replaced by another puppet anyway, with serial loser Levein continuing to be the master. Both need to get to f**k now.Our "setup" is laughable. Third last season because of how brutal everyone else in this shan league is, and even then we passed up plenty of opportunities for second too. Just seriously cannot be arsed with this season already, as we all know it's going to be Celtic first, Rangers second, just like old times.
:lol:What the f**k do you bellends want? 3rd place finish in your first season back after cruising the Championship and you're greeting your eyes out?There are deluded clowns in every support with unrealistic expectations and these are two of Hearts'.

Don't think that people being fed up with shite football is that bad tbh. I'd say the worst thing about this latest outburst is that it's been brought on by the first competitive game of the season which was always going to be dodgy at best. Just goes to show how desperate people are.

Levein or Neilson were never going to be gone after finishing third. There's nothing "alarming" about that. I get what Paolo's saying about them passing up opportunities to go second. They did. And if they can't push on and finish third ahead of Aberdeen next season, they'd be right to ask questions. Finishing third first season back up is good reason to keep Neilson. If they can't push on from that, what then?

Nothing like writing a guy off at 19yo!

Not at all. Nobody will be happier than me if his move to the Boro is a success.

I just get the impression that he wasn't 100% committed to playing for Hearts since the Ipswich Town chat last season and the subsequent shite that his agent will have been feeding him.

He was all over the place any time he played.

Another bang-average player who has a shite agent.

I think the fact that they're letting him go on loan for the last season of his contract suggests that they've given up on him.

Not sure this is the best move for him, tbh.

:lol: What the f**k do you bellends want? 3rd place finish in your first season back after cruising the Championship and you're greeting your eyes out? There are deluded clowns in every support with unrealistic expectations and these are two of Hearts'.

The complaints are, I'd say, 95% related to the fact that the brand of football we play is absolutely fucking torturous. I'd literally rather have someone rattle a hammer off my hand than watch us right now (and indeed since around December). That we win a few more games than nearly everyone else isn't the problem.

The complaints are, I'd say, 95% related to the fact that the brand of football we play is absolutely fucking torturous. I'd literally rather have someone rattle a hammer off my hand than watch us right now (and indeed since around December). That we win a few more games than nearly everyone else isn't the problem.

Correct.

The style of play that Neilson has employed in 2016 is absolutely dreadful and, by the evidence of last Thursday, looks likely to continue.

I really don't want to watch that turgid shite again this season.

He can piss off right now if that's what he's got planned.

Edited by FTH

Nope.

Denial. :lol:

. In all seriousness surely it can't be a good thing that Levein/Budge/Neilson is splitting the fans as much as they are? It reminds me of Fenlon at us. Boring drab football but we weren't as doing badly as some Hibs fans made out.

Denial. :lol:

. In all seriousness surely it can't be a good thing that Levein/Budge/Neilson is splitting the fans as much as they are? It reminds me of Fenlon at us. Boring drab football but we weren't as doing badly as some Hibs fans made out.

Only a bad run of results will kick something off - as we've seen from Dee Boy's post, and the article in the Record, folk think there's fuckall to moan about.

Only a bad run of results will kick something off - as we've seen from Dee Boy's post, and the article in the Record, folk think there's fuckall to moan about.

Man, m8 - Dee Man.

The only criticism of Neilson I heard last season from Hearts fans was that his tactics are too negative in the big games, which, whilst I acknowledge is true, there's no way he should be sacked.

The only criticism of Neilson I heard last season from Hearts fans was that his tactics are too negative in the big games, which, whilst I acknowledge is true, there's no way he should be sacked.

There's no way Levien would sack his puppet whilst still getting money from the SFA.

What's the story with Jordan McGhee?

Only read the articles in the media & I know the lad wanted to move there after a deal broke down in Jan, but is this not a daft move by the club. Should they not not be telling Boro to either sign him up on a permanent deal or to forget any deal?

I mean going by Neilsons comments, he's only going down to be part of their development squad so why send him on loan for a year? It deprives Hearts of the player.

Maybe someone can shed more light on this that makes this seem sense but just seems a daft move to me.

Edited by Davie Bhoy

What's the story with Jordan McGhee?

Only read the articles in the media & I know the lad wanted to move there after a deal broke down in Jan, but is this not a daft move by the club. Should they not not be telling Boro to either sign him up on a permanent deal or to forget any deal?

I mean going by Neilsons comments, he's only going down to be part of their development squad so why send him on loan for a year? It deprives Hearts of the player.

Maybe someone can shed more light on this that makes this seem sense but just seems a daft move to me.

I'm guessing that, if Boro pay his wages, it frees up a wage for a new player, mibbe?