Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Just now, Dominique Malonga said:

What has a solitary game from years ago got to do with the atmosphere in general?

We're a Scottish Cup winning gang that Hearts are shit scared of on the park. You can't beat us for love nor money:lol:

We are that scared of Hibs, we insist on playing in a different division.

10 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

The atmosphere at Tynie is absolutely shocking :lol: it's been deathly quiet for years now.

haha you there every week like??

It's quiet for shite games like it is everywhere, still the best place around for big games.

Imagine being raging cause your rivals get to build a new stand :lol:  

Is this Scottish cup patter going to be the new 'first team with floodlights' shite, till we pump yous out in January? ah well enjoy it while it lasts most on Hearts fans on here have got to enjoy it 3 times in the last 20 years, a record you can only dream of. 

5 hours ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Getting a new stand and all you can talk about is your rivals. Minter.

One person. :lol:

3 hours ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

Celebrating like they've won the Champions League cause they've got their wee stand approved :lol: 

Still not a patch on Easter Road  Image result for greggy pieandbovril

Can practically taste the bitterness. :D

1 hour ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

You haven't beaten us for 5 games :lol:

I doubt a shite impersonation of our east stand will change that

This stand will blow anything at Easter Road out of the water.

23 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Easter road when it's full for a derby is a far better atmosphere than a full tynecastle for a derby. It always has been. Hearts under Robbie Neilson absolutely shite it collectively as a support and club when they face the Scottish cup winners.

Fucking hell. :D

1 hour ago, Eric said:

There really are some bitter 

Lol it was already better for atmosphere which is the main thing that matters really. Plus will now have plenty of corporate facilities to generate more money. Think how much better it will be now than Easter Road.  

It must really hurt to know that you built a stadium far too big for a club your size, with massive gaps at the corners. You know the only way you can fix the problem of the massive gaps in the corners is to increase the capacity by filling them in and have even more empty seats every week.  Whereas ours is about the perfect size and feels like a stadium that was all built at the same time rather than four separate stands miles apart.

Our three home stands have been about 90% full on average for our league games this season, in the 2nd tier.

And as said Easter Road is far superior to Tynecastle for atmosphere anyway when full.

Better luck next time.

Yeah, those open corners and less steep stands that are further from the pitch that are renowned for creating a superior atmosphere to their tight, enclosed, steeper counterparts.

Absolutely no away supporter rates the Easter Road atmosphere above Tynecastle, champ. Just wait until our state-of-the-art stand goes up as well.

Deal with it.

31 minutes ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

Our three home stands have been about 90% full on average for our league games this season, in the 2nd tier.

And as said Easter Road is far superior to Tynecastle for atmosphere anyway when full.

Better luck next time.

You're not taking this well buddeh. Image result for greggy pieandbovril

Hibs have been averaging 15,000 in a one-off season after finally winning the big cup: so just the 5,000 empty seats still. I can assure you that will be going down if you don't turn your laughable form around.

I can also assure you that we will average 18,000-19,000 next season.

32 minutes ago, Elixir said:

Hibs have been averaging 15,000 in a one-off season after finally winning the big cup: so just the 5,000 empty seats still. I can assure you that will be going down if you don't turn your laughable form around.

I trust these assurances will be just as accurate as your predictions always are :lol: 

22 minutes ago, Headshrinker said:

Easter road...far superior for atmosphere :/ 

and full :lol:

Was certainly full when we scudded you out the big cup last season.

Image result for greggy pieandbovril

Even averaging 18-19 thousand it will still be a morgue. It's must be in the top ten worst in Scotland atmosphere wise. Even if Easter road was half full it still has a better atmosphere than a packed Tynie. That's just the way things are now.