Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Doubt Smith will be as good as CPatz, although you never know.

Crazy Calum is great, but he really is the most unpredictable player.

I missed the Hamilton game - my mate was telling me yesterday that he had an absolute nightmare - said he played like a 'competition winner'! :lol:

Edited by paranoid android

Smith has the potential to be a very good player but is a million miles away from Paterson.

He's strong as an ox, probably the best player I've ever seen in the air at Hearts, has a good verging on brilliant delivery if he can get consistency and is always a goal threat. Defensively he can be a bit ropey but I genuinely think that's improving, Smith is a long way off all of that.

19 minutes ago, Dicko23 said:

I can see us pulling away from the rest of the diddy teams in the next 5 - 10 years. It will be wonderful to cement our position as one of Scotland's giants.

"Calm yourselves down" statement on club website

The City of Edinburgh Council Planning Dept today released their report on the proposed new Main Stand at Tynecastle. This is a legal requirement prior to the public hearing which is due to take place on Wednesday 12th October at the City Chambers.

Many fans have picked up the fact that the CEC Planning Report is recommending that we are given consent for the Development (with certain conditions applied). While we see this recommendation as very welcome, we must point out that this does not mean we have planning permission and this will be decided by the Committee at next week’s hearing.

We continue to work towards achieving a positive decision at the hearing and will obviously release more information following Wednesday’s crucial meeting.