Heart of Midlothian 2014-

6 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Its a bit depressing really if tripe like MK Dons can entice someone from one of the top management positions in Scottish Football.

I hope he does go though as hes quite an unlikeable chap.

Must have a decent of cash still behind them. Baffling that Alan Archibald can tell a club in the same league to get to f**k, yet both statements seem to scream it's looking like a formality.

A lot of fans in our support seem to have made their mind up on wanting him to go. I would rather have given him the season tbf, but I'd rather wait and see who we would replace him with before I decided I was sore about him leaving.

7 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

I'd be fine with Levein, tbh.

The question is whether he'd be fine with it. If he actually wanted to be Hearts manager he would be already. It's a reasonable assumption that if he's there at all he'll be there on a "caretaker" basis.

I'd kind of assumed that he was going to take the job as soon as Budgement day happened.

Taking a punt on an inexperienced coach like Neilson seemed a bit of a risk. 

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)