Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Scottish football's progressive club taking Cathro on makes perfect sense. 

Soon it'll be the kind of flowing expansive football that makes women moist, Craig Levein weep, and Carlos Alberto beam down from heaven thinking "Ken what? That c**t Oshinawa is no bad".

thf.png

It's not going to be Presssssssssley - despite what the matching Hearts badge duvet and curtains set Kickback refugees on here may think, he's despised by a huge portion of the support. Anyone who attended our cup tie at Falkirk (where convicted Hibernian sex nonce Craig Thomson sold the jerseys) would merrily corroborate this.

Plus, the club hates him so much they burned his legend banner.

jj.png

BetVictor odds:

Stevie Crawford 3/1
Ian Cathro 4/1
Gary Naysmith 8/1
Steve Clarke 9/1
Steven Pressley 10/1
Paul Hartley 10/1
Tommy Wright 10/1
John Hughes 12/1
Mark Burchill 14/1
Peter Houston 14/1
Dougie Freedman 16/1
Darren Young 16/1

Then there's a few ridiculous shouts at 20/1 mixed in with some serious potential contenders.

The odds are changing all the time. That's what I seen about an hour ago though but I never hit the send button so they may have changed by now.

My contacts are telling me Cathro is a zoomer

If Robbie does go that tells me something in that he doesn't have the final say in team matters at Hearts 

Paul Hartley would be a good choice worked well at Dundee with very little cash to spend 

My contacts are telling me Cathro is a zoomer

If Robbie does go that tells me something in that he doesn't have the final say in team matters at Hearts 

Paul Hartley would be a good choice worked well at Dundee with very little cash to spend 

Lolwut?! What club in Scotland other than the top 3-4 clubs have loads to spend?

Hartley has had a budget unlike most other Dundee managers (Obvious joke is obvious) in recent times and been well backed.