Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Give the boy Randall a chance, no need to be so pessimistic about signings all the time.

He's played for Liverpool so he must be doing something right.

I'll admit the clock really is ticking for a number 1 but this guy could turn out to be class.

Give the boy Randall a chance, no need to be so pessimistic about signings all the time.
I'll admit the clock really is ticking for a number 1 but this guy could turn out to be class.

Nut. Give me our team of handsome as f**k useless jobbers over ugly competent players.

4 minutes ago, FatRonaldo said:

I didn't say he was shite, just that he looks like Jay Spearing fucked a mushroom.

So did Adam Morgan, and he was genuinely one if the worst players we've ever had

2 hours ago, FatRonaldo said:

Michael Ngoo was at Liverpool - Paul McCallum was at West Ham.

I'm all for giving Randall a chance - I'm not overwhelmed by this signing, if I'm honest, but he only has to be better than what we have in midfield, which basically Buaben, Cowie, Martin, and Djoum, who clearly wants a move.  

edit: I don't generally like loan signings - the short-term signings in January were disastrous.

Wee Tomi Grondlund was a quality loan signing, mind. 

Edited by paranoid android

4 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

Michael Ngoo was at Liverpool - Paul McCallum was at West Ham.

I'm all for giving Randall a chance - I'm not overwhelmed by this signing, if I'm honest, but he only has to be better than what we have in midfield, which basically Buaben, Cowie, Martin, and Djoum, who clearly wants a move.  

edit: I don't generally like loan signings - the short-term signings in January were disastrous.

Wee Tomi Grondlund was a quality loan signing, mind. 

Agree with you on the loan side of things its not ideal, regardless the boy could be a talent that adds a bit of depth.

I think the main thing is that this signing looks pish because he's not ideal for the areas we really need to strengthen (central midfeild and obviously GK)

With that being said, I still think theres a strong chance we'll get someone in before Celtic, I hope!

1 minute ago, FatRonaldo said:

Agree with you on the loan side of things its not ideal, regardless the boy could be a talent that adds a bit of depth.

I think the main thing is that this signing looks pish because he's not ideal for the areas we really need to strengthen (central midfeild and obviously GK)

With that being said, I still think theres a strong chance we'll get someone in before Celtic, I hope!

I'm certain they're trying to get players in - it's obviously not straightforward, and we maybe need to get a couple out. 

3 hours ago, Elixir said:

Who the f**k are Frozen Rabbit? When you Google them and get Iceland and Sainsbury's results, that means they must be utter horse shit.

What the f**k are you on about?

25 minutes ago, DC92 said:

What the f**k are you on about?

Just clocked it's actually Frightened Rabbit. warnock.png warnock.png warnock.png

Still have absolutely no idea who they are.