Heart of Midlothian 2014-

No, too busy discussing hibs training facilities, obviously. The silver fox is the man for the job. FoH payments will cease on the announcement of anyone else.

Aye.... Well.... Top of the group ya sponge touching binhoor!

8 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

It still is. 

I had a joke about Neil Lennon raping cattle but I decided not to post it as some people might think it was offensive 

If any reader is the kind of person that would have been offended by that kind of material then I hope you appreciate my restraint in not posting it.

3 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

I had a joke about Neil Lennon raping cattle but I decided not to post it as some people might think it was offensive 

If any reader is the kind of person that would have been offended by that kind of material then I hope you appreciate my restraint in not posting it.

PM it to me...

4 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

I am udderly disgusted.

19 hours ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

Yes, romped by over ten points when folk like yourself were tipping Yinited. titter.png

I'd love to hear your rebuttal to my other points.

Romped would be having it all tied up by Easter and records broken everywhere, m8.

Tubby Swanson and IRA Tony. titter.png

Lennon. titter.png

It's incredible just how easily football fans are duped.
Way, way back I said Ian Cathro was basically the Ian Barraclough of Tynecastle and it looks like I was right. 
Guys like the Two Ians are utter charlatans who come in with their 'new approach', which if it exists at all is all surface level bullshit, and get jobs they are nowhere near qualified to do on the back of what amounts to snake oil patter and guess what?  When they actually attain these positions they ALWAYS get found out. 
What a phrase like 'modern approach' really means is 'this guy isn't good enough so here's a gimmick' but in reality the only true innovation Cathro had was figuring out how to lose to fishing villages.

Hope you score at least double figures for us this season Boydy.

Paulo listens to Oasis? :lol:

Yeh only Supersonic though.

14 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Making fun of Neil Lennon when your club is being managed by Jon fucking Daly. Wild.

Erm, he's in temporary charge until we appoint Michael O'Neill, mate.

22 minutes ago, Elixir said:

Romped would be having it all tied up by Easter and records broken everywhere, m8.

Tubby Swanson and IRA Tony. titter.png

Lennon. titter.png

With the possible exceptions of Big Dave and The Ginger Prince, every one of our signings would abso stroll into your team, m8.

:greggy:

Mind when you thought we were gutted at not signing rodent Lafferty?

titter.png

4 minutes ago, Elixir said:

Erm, he's in temporary charge until we appoint Michael O'Neill, mate.

Image result for talkhearts warnockImage result for talkhearts warnockImage result for talkhearts warnock

Edited by Fraser Fyvie

16 minutes ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

With the possible exceptions of Big Dave and The Ginger Prince, every one of our signings would abso stroll into your team, m8.

Mind when you thought we were gutted at not signing rodent Lafferty?

Yeah, that's why we didn't want Whittaker and punted Swanson a year ago. yXAbrOQ.png

It was Popcorn Teeth who was gutted, m8. yXAbrOQ.png

Mick O'Neill leading us out in front of a 67,000 capacity crowd against Aberdeen before a Lafferty hat-trick signals the beginning of our long reign as Scotland's least shite diddy team.

PowttJS.gif