Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Michael O'Neils release clause is £750k, it was revealed when he was linked with the Preston job.

Hearts fans suggesting him are utterly deluded.

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Michael O'Neils release clause is £750k, it was revealed when he was linked with the Preston job.

:lol:

That'll be small change for us once we've raked in these Murrayfield revenues.

24 minutes ago, Elixir said:

Yeah, that's why we didn't want Whittaker and punted Swanson a year ago. yXAbrOQ.png

It was Popcorn Teeth who was gutted, m8. yXAbrOQ.png

Didn't want Whittaker Heh

Danny clearly didn't give a f**k about Hearts and has since admitted as much. Look forward to him running rings around you again next season. 

Image result for danny swanson st johnstone hearts

Heh

Edited by Fraser Fyvie

I think you mean the Norwich Job

According to the BBC

"O'Neill's current deal with the Irish Football Association includes a release clause fee of £750,000 for Premier League clubs, although it is understood to be lower for Championship sides."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39778338

6 hours ago, Mr. X said:

It's more a case of buying a shed and claiming to own a penthouse, then being ripped by someone who rents a real penthouse. 

Whilst I'm naturally always prompt and reliable with any penthouse rent payments, I believe the convention is to kick folk out if they dont pay their rent for extended periods of time.

The mum's bungalow analogy works better, imo. Means they get digs most of the time and someone's always there during the holidays.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

He'll be doing both at the same time, m8.

58 minutes ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

Didn't want Whittaker Heh

Danny clearly didn't give a f**k about Hearts and has since admitted as much. Look forward to him running rings around you again next season. 

Image result for danny swanson st johnstone hearts

Heh

We clearly didn't, m8. Players don't turn Hearts down for Hibs.

Swanson is a tubby waste of space. That's a fact.

9 minutes ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

That's right, you just thought some diddy from Peterborough would be a better option.

titter.png

I wouldn't have a look at Swanson's Wikipedia page if I were you m8.

2 hours ago, Dominique Malonga said:

Your hard man reputation was never in tatters. You put far too much work in during the 80s/early 90s for that to happen Dudu Dahan pal.

cheers Dom, i have had a few mouthy texts but that's all. Tell you what, i bet NONE of them even look in ma direction on Saturday as a walk down Easter Road. papbags 

2 minutes ago, Dudu Dahan pal said:

cheers Dom, i have had a few mouthy texts but that's all. Tell you what, i bet NONE of them even look in ma direction on Saturday as a walk down Easter Road. papbags 

Hi Dudu pal wrong thread mate GGTTH NLGAWA

Edited by Sauzee#4

Wouldn't have lasted 2 minutes in our day Dudu. Was a genuine pleasure fighting by your side and I'd anything to get the glory days of the 80s back .

From Dundee to millwall and beyond.

"We done the crimes and paid the fines, we sang the songs an smoked the bongs"

CCS

1 minute ago, Dominique Malonga said:

Wouldn't have lasted 2 minutes in our day Dudu. Was a genuine pleasure fighting by your side and I'd anything to get the glory days of the 80s back .

From Dundee to millwall and beyond.

"We done the crimes and paid the fines, we sang the songs an smoked the bongs"

CCS

i'll never forget what you did for me that day away to Anderlecht in Brussels. Saved my life. I've fought alongside some absolute animals but i'll admit that your the only one i've had a genuine admiration and fear of. a great bloke and a true warrior. 

These colours dont run. CCS