Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Last season he was a regular early in the season as MK Dons looked set for upper mid table respectability then Sow started struggling with  injuries form collapsed, Robbie Neilson got sacked and the new guy wasn't any luckier and they went down.
MKD got 28 points from the 19 games Sow  played but 17 from the other 28

Good stats (that sounds sarcastic but I’m being genuine). Does suggest they’d want to get him fit and keep him for themselves unfortunately though. Hopefully we can bring him home.

2 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Good stats (that sounds sarcastic but I’m being genuine). Does suggest they’d want to get him fit and keep him for themselves unfortunately though. Hopefully we can bring him home.

After two relegations in three seasons I suspect that they might be skint and needing to clear people off the wage bill.

Big CL has said that Vanecek's club have said bolt to letting him leave before January, so that's that. Osman is a nice no-lose punt until then, and that'll do me.

Lafferty is 6 foot 4
Vanėček is 6 foot 4
Sow is 6 Foot 4
Björn Johnson is 6 foot 5
Ikpeazu is 6 foot 4

Craig Levein clearly “has a type”

3 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

Big CL has said that Vanecek's club have said bolt to letting him leave before January, so that's that. Osman is a nice no-lose punt until then, and that'll do me.

I really want to see what the boy Keena can do with a spell in the first team. By all accounts he's meant to be some goal grabber. The run of home games we have in September would be a decent time to give him some game time.

3 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Lafferty is 6 foot 4
Vanėček is 6 foot 4
Sow is 6 Foot 4
Björn Johnson is 6 foot 5
Ikpeazu is 6 foot 4

Craig Levein clearly “has a type”

I'm 6'4". 5jNkXKm.png

No danger was Johnson 6'5", though. Him, Sow, and Uche look more 6'3". A lot of these measurements will be taken when they're wearing shoes or boots.

We get Laff for nowt, get 20 goals in a season from him, then sell him for decent cash when he could sign a pre-contract in January.  :)

We get Sow for fuckall, get a cracking tune out of him, sell him for a bomb, then bring him home for fuckall - and he tidies his room like a good boy. :)

If the Sow move goes tits-up, I'll look like an enormous knob, and we're back to John Millar again. 

7 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

Sow is a no risk signing.  If it goes tits up and he's not fit we get Vanecek anyway.  If it goes well we get probably our best striker of the last 10 years back and the fans get a huge lift after Lafferty goes.

Better than Velicka ??

9 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

I will always contend John Millar was - pound for pound - the best header(er?) of a ball in football history.

During our spineless jellyfish period under Cathro I was thinking of all our past players  who had some steel about them and would make a team that might not be Brazil but would at least snap a few opponents. He made it in to that "fantasy" team, along with the likes of Pointon, McLaren, Bruno, Burns, Zaliukas, Clark, Anderson, Busby, Baird, Ritchie, Stevenson, Kyle, Black. Would add Naismith now.