Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Kickback is a decent forum, a few twats just like every forum but the vast majority of the members are fine. Unfortunately it's the tiny minority of twats that make the most posts, so it usually appears quite shite when having a casual glance. Dig a bit deeper and you'll find plenty interesting info and some genuinely absorbing posts.

what's the chances of you not being an unfunny, unoriginal pathetic predictable p***k? It's a rhetorical question. We all ken that the answer is the square root of fook all.

Insert "You seem upset gif" here.

Kickback is a decent forum, a few twats just like every forum but the vast majority of the members are fine. Unfortunately it's the tiny minority of twats that make the most posts, so it usually appears quite shite when having a casual glance. Dig a bit deeper and you'll find plenty interesting info and some genuinely absorbing posts.

I don't agree. It's rotten. Better looking at it once in a while.

KB is run by wumins front bums

No way would I post on that site unless I was having a pop at celtic or it was a flag debate :rolleyes:

The mods are the worst of the lot. Dexter likes to have ago at people then ban them if they answer back. It was alot better a few years ago

The mods are the worst of the lot. Dexter likes to have ago at people then ban them if they answer back. It was alot better a few years ago

I agree that Dexter can be a bit of a cock at times, the power has obviously affected him as he was once a decent poster.

I agree that Dexter can be a bit of a cock at times, the power has obviously affected him as he was once a decent poster.

He must be one of those 40yo virgin types to let the power of banning people from a shit forum goto his head. Talk o the toun was much better when it was on the go.