Heart of Midlothian 2014-

When was the last time we sold out a friendly?! Ever?

But you're right.....far better an empty seat than money going to the Club eh?!

I went to a couple of Hibs games at ER last season in addition to the Derbies there........should I hand back my Hearts season ticket?

Does it matter if we have? We very well could. Offering tickets to Hibs fans in the home end on the day of the announcement is shitty behaviour. Fact is there are a lot of City fans in the Hearts support due to the clubs previous links and a lot of kids who will want to see the English Champions.

Nothing stopping that lot sitting in City's end if they want tickets.

Edited by Hearts Daft

Does it matter if we have? We very well could. Offering tickets to Hibs fans in the home end on the day of the announcement is shitty behaviour. Fact is there are a lot of City fans in the Hearts support due to the clubs previous links and a lot of kids who will want to see the English Champions.

Nothing stopping that lot sitting in City's end if they want tickets.

What about if I give him my ticket as I'm unlikely to make it.........or do I have to find a Hearts fans instead?

Ok HD.....I'll admit it.....you a much bigger & better Hearts fan than me! :rolleyes:

Never said that. Just find it odd that you seem so willing to dish out tickets to non-hearts fans. What's wrong with them sitting in the away end? City have a pretty small support to start with and I doubt they're enthused by this fixture. There'll be plenty seats in there for Neutrals.

If you've bought a ticket and can't make it I'd suggest Big Hearts is a more deserving cause than a Hibs fan fancying a peak at the champions of England.

Never said that. Just find it odd that you seem so willing to dish out tickets to non-hearts fans. What's wrong with them sitting in the away end? City have a pretty small support to start with and I doubt they're enthused by this fixture. There'll be plenty seats in there for Neutrals.

If you've bought a ticket and can't make it I'd suggest Big Hearts is a more deserving cause than a Hibs fan fancying a peak at the champions of England.

Perhaps I might want to sit with my mate at the game......albeit a Hibs fan?

Some excellent seethe from Celtic fans over our rememberance weekend.

Celtic fans are best ignored at the best of times but especially over remembrance weekend.Scum of the earth.

City have a pretty small support to start with

:lol:

Aye OK. That is why they are adding 15,000ish on to the capacity of the Etihad. FFS their development squad and Ladies team have a bigger stadium than most Scottish top division clubs.

Aye OK. That is why they are adding 15,000ish on to the capacity of the Etihad. FFS their development squad and Ladies team have a bigger stadium than most Scottish top division clubs.

Cheers for your pm mate

do you know what a worm looks like?

Edited by Jambo99