Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Hearts have been chasing Alim for weeks and are delighted if not a bit surprised he's decided to join Hearts,Neilson and Levein rate this guy very highly.No surprise to see the tribute act all over this.

6ft3" Turkish/dutch Turkey u21 international who recently mutually terminated his contract with Trabzonspor in Turkey.

Why do scottish clubs keep on buying foreign players when we have good youngsters of our own. That's why the English premiership is to blame for the National team being piss poor, less of your own get a chance, just a quick fix in my opinion.

Played at SC Cambuur with Mark de Vries who probably recommended him.

6ft3" Turkish/dutch Turkey u21 international who recently mutually terminated his contract with Trabzonspor in Turkey.

Why do scottish clubs keep on buying foreign players when we have good youngsters of our own. That's why the English premiership is to blame for the National team being piss poor, less of your own get a chance, just a quick fix in my opinion.

Famous :lol:

Totally jealous too that Hearts have signed some boy nobodies heard of and has played 13 first team games his entire career right enough.

I bet those 13 games have still been better than Nelsons 253,633 that he's played in.

You made a right mess of that post, but you obviously have been living under a rock the past 12 months if your asking why we are signing players. Edited by Jambo Stu

Wullie Rob, are you having a laugh?

Our team right now is:

Alexander - Scottish

Paterson - Scottish

Wilson - Scottish

Ozturk - Dutch/Turkish

McHattie - Scottish

Holt - Scottish

Gomis - French

Walker - Scottish

El Hassnaoui - Dutch/Morrocan

Nicholson - Scottish

Carrick - Scottish

The rest:

McGhee - Scottish

Robinson - Scottish

Keatings - Scottish

Hamilton - Scottish

McKay - Scottish

Beith - Scottish

Gordon - Scottish

King - Scottish

Smith - Scottish

Oliver - Scottish

Buchannan - Scottish

L.Smith - Scottish

23 man squad, 19 Scots u23, 1 Scot 36, 2 part dutch and a Frenchman.

Wullie rob couldn't get anymore maroon. What a fitting club.

I think it's great that you're trying to move up in the world and become an aloof funnyman of PnB, but we all remember you are a bonafide simpleton that's as funny as a bad bout of ebola.