Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Baffled me also, I just think getting back to keeping more scottish player's playing within our own clubs will benefit everyone at the end of the day, each to our own though.

7 of our first team players right now are u23 Scotsmen FFS.

I know that buddy but I think hearts will start signing more and more foreigners over the next season or so, just my opinion

Why would we? 2 of our 5 signings have been Scottish. We're developing more young Scottish players than most teams.

Jason Holt, Callum Paterson, Danny Wilson, Jamie Walker and Sam Nicholson all have the ability to make it to the Scotland set-up.

I'm going to make a prediction here and bookmark it if you like. Callum Paterson will be a Scotland RB by the time he's 22. The boy is class. Big, good in the air, strong, good in the tackle and can score goals.

Edited by Hearts Daft

Baffled me also, I just think getting back to keeping more scottish player's playing within our own clubs will benefit everyone at the end of the day, each to our own though.

No it wont because most scottish players are fucking shite.

Think maybe your a turk, Celtic European champion's all foreigners, wait no all scottish

Very poetic.

I do not mind @jamtarts bringing in more non-scots. We already have a lot of scots.

Nicholson and Paterson are very good. And another handful are showing a lot of promise. And @jamtarts signed 2 Scots this week. http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20140624/five-go-to-riccarton_2241384_3926979

Ok I accept most are scottish but not that Gazilinious bloke still think he's a Turk. Lol Can't even spell his name it's that foreign.

that Gazzilinious bloke is Scottish for 12000 generations, i think. in fact did he not actual create scotland in the first place?