Heart of Midlothian 2014-

:lol:

Aye OK. That is why they are adding 15,000ish on to the capacity of the Etihad. FFS their development squad and Ladies team have a bigger stadium than most Scottish top division clubs.

The Council House is never full.

On a serious note I'm talking about their core of fans. Not people who've latched on. Their core support, people who actually support City and have done all their life will make up the travelling numbers and not many of them will travel up for a friendly. It'll be Scottish people who've binned their Chelski strips that will populate the rest of the away end. Make no mistake.

Edited by Hearts Daft

5000 STs sold in the first 7 days.

Outstanding response. Hopefully we can reach 11-12K.

Great news.....like you say 11-12K would be great.....think we'll hit 10K minimum though :)

The Council House is never full.

On a serious note I'm talking about their core of fans. Not people who've latched on. Their core support, people who actually support City and have done all their life will make up the travelling numbers and not many of them will travel up for a friendly. It'll be Scottish people who've binned their Chelski strips that will populate the rest of the away end. Make no mistake.

You actually couldn't be more wrong if you tried. Their core support has stood by them and their crowds in the lower divisions back this up.

As for the crowd they ll bring. The Dundee game was announced a while ago so many have already made plans for that...holidays and the Charity shiled is the 10th of August will have a bearing on it as well.

The City crowds have been possted on pie and bovril quite recently. I think it is in general football chat

Great news.....like you say 11-12K would be great.....think we'll hit 10K minimum though :)

Now that the cash is flowing l wonder how it will affect the quality of signing targets. One hears them talk about wage structure (thank goodness) but I'd love to see the detail on that. Just as a matter of noseyness.

Now that the cash is flowing l wonder how it will affect the quality of signing targets. One hears them talk about wage structure (thank goodness) but I'd love to see the detail on that. Just as a matter of noseyness.

I agree......would be interested to see what our budget is relative to projected attendances.

Just as long as we don't go back down the road of offering players long contracts on silly wages.

Got mine,but i won't be handing over £20-00 for a knock about.

I only ever do friendies at home. Don't mind shelling out for one game. Hopefully a warm Friday evening and after match pints. Should be good.

Was terrible in his last spell at Dundee Utd was he not?

Levein will know him well though, so if he thinks he can get him back on track, I'm all for it.

Sold for 2.8 million.

I remember him ripping us a new one a few times.I think Levein can help him find that spark again.

Caught in two minds whether to buy one in the upper reaches of Z or V in the Gorgie now for £215 or risk it in the second phase and hope a decent seat becomes available at the top of the bottom tier of the Wheatfield for £220.

Funds dictate it might be a case of sporadic home games and struggling to get to away games on the basis of loyalty points though. :(

Caught in two minds whether to buy one in the upper reaches of Z or V in the Gorgie now for £215 or risk it in the second phase and hope a decent seat becomes available at the top of the bottom tier of the Wheatfield for £220.

Funds dictate it might be a case of sporadic home games and struggling to get to away games on the basis of loyalty points though. :(

Can you not renew now and ask for a seat change at phase two? You will have to be quick for a Wheatfield silver near the half way. I've been in the same seat there for many years and my neighbours rarely disappear.

Sold for 2.8 million.

I remember him ripping us a new one a few times.I think Levein can help him find that spark again.

Ripping us a new one? He scored one goal against us when we chucked the laddies in in the last game of 10/11 and was utterly shite the rest of the time against us.

My abiding memory of David Goodwillie is him letting a crowd get to him and missing a penalty.

Never once did Goodwillie "rip hearts a new one".

My abiding memory of David Goodwillie is him letting a crowd get to him and missing a penalty.

Never once did Goodwillie "rip hearts a new one".

Tend to agree with that. Dundee United have spanked us a few timed over the past 7-8 years but not from Goodwillie goals.

Can you not renew now and ask for a seat change at phase two? You will have to be quick for a Wheatfield silver near the half way. I've been in the same seat there for many years and my neighbours rarely disappear.

Had to give up my season ticket a couple of seasons ago after being at university and without a job, this is the first season where I've had a job and prices have come down.

Tempted to wait until the second phase and hope for a bronze or silver, probably worth it for the loyalty points and Hibs and Rangers games alone.

Tempted to wait until the second phase and hope for a bronze or silver, probably worth it for the loyalty points and Hibs and Rangers games alone.

You can buy the best seat available just now and then get a move to a better seat when the second phase starts, but with the bonus of having the lower phase 1 prices.