Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Yes, but even if we matched last years 10,000, it'd still leave 3000 seats and they'd all have to be sold in phase 1. If we can't get seats together we've already all renewed our previous seats so it's not a huge deal, but I'm utterly convinced we'll be able to get sorted.

Bear in mind that a lot of folk will have moved seats for whatever reason, and if they have done so already this will take up whatever would previously be showing as free while also blocking off their existing seat. These'll open up again in phase 2.

Hope it works out for you,however I was under the impression that if a ST holder picked a different seat his old one was immediately released for general sale

Hope it works out for you,however I was under the impression that if a ST holder picked a different seat his old one was immediately released for general sale

As I say mate I'm ok even if it doesn't but we're clearly not going to sell the whole end as ST's so I'm sure there will be something.

I don't think they do get re-released if they buy elsewhere as my brother moved and his original seat is still blocked. Unless someone bought it really quickly tbf.

I will probably be taking my chances. I don't fancy sitting in the upper echeons of Section G this time around there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of decent seats left on offer by the time I got paid.

We were in the same position, a couple of seats were released for whatever reason in the Gorgie upper (wouldn't be my first choice!) so we took them, initial plan was to hope for the top of the lower wheatfield sections.

Don't think the changing seats stuff counts for those buying a new one instead of renewing so we'll probably just stick with them.

Gordon Smith has signed for Stirling Albion... Another ex hearts youngster who was promising, however career has spiralled downwards..

I'd be more concerned if we released players who then went on to be incredibly successful.

I'd be more concerned if we released players who then went on to be incredibly successful.

Exactly, and its the same for every team. It just so happens that our guys manage to get a gig elsewhere whereas Falkirk's cast offs end up out of football all together. Smith was never going to be up to it anyway IMO. The only one recently I was surprise that nose dived was Clum.