Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Gomis - Bauben CM pairing in the Championship...where is the Carrick 'ohhh' gif?

Just had a deek over at KB...some posters turning their noses up at Bauben! What a bunch of roasters :lol:

Edited by Guns Show

Gomis - Bauben CM pairing in the Championship...where is the Carrick 'ohhh' gif?

Just had a deek over at KB...some posters turning their noses up at Bauben! What a bunch of roasters :lol:

Have to say you boiz are shaping up pretty nicely for the season ahead.

Your first mistake though was having a look at KB, it's as if .net & JKB get all the delusional roasters whereas over here on the fine P&B we get the good cantz.

Some top foaming from the foamers.

They are also still greeting because we wont bring back the well past it,not had a club in nearly two years Rudi,and the Baltic donkey signing for Glasgow Rangers :lol:

That's one of the worst videos I've ever watched. The guy with the camera - who sounded like Craig Levein - had f**k all personality and the Hearts players had even less than him. They all came across thick and unfunny. Exactly what you'd expect from full time footballers tbh.

It's in the style of ultra modernism in intelligent film comedy, which is sweeping all the cool places at the moment.

It may not reach Cowdenbeath for some time.

Your first mistake though was having a look at KB, it's as if .net & JKB get all the delusional roasters whereas over here on the fine P&B we get the good cantz.

Someone has said it before but it is astounding 12 months on that Hearts are some distance ahead of Hibs in terms of preparation for a new season in the same division.

It all depends on how quickly Stubbs can bring his own guys in and if he has funds. Certainly they are way behind us at the moment.

I think they will rely heavily on loan signings this season. I can't see them offering long-term deals to many at the moment as they are a little hesitant on their promotion chances.

if they have any sense they would look to stay down and maybe build over 2 years but that wont be in the plans.

A lot of very good posters on .net have been getting banned in the past month. According to my auld man .net was getting slagged off quite a lot at the game on Saturday :lol:

A lot of very good posters on .net have been getting banned in the past month. According to my auld man .net was getting slagged off quite a lot at the game on Saturday :lol:

you hibs fans are not happy unless you're moaning at something are yous?

How strong is Hearts team going to be on Saturday? Popping my pre-season cherry this weekend.

Also, I would imagine a few young Jambo's are likely to end up at Bayview on loan with the Naysmith/Neilsen love in xx

How strong is Hearts team going to be on Saturday? Popping my pre-season cherry this weekend.

Also, I would imagine a few young Jambo's are likely to end up at Bayview on loan with the Naysmith/Neilsen love in xx

If the Jambo's get any younger Rolf Harris will be a regular at Tynecastle.

I'd imagine we won't be a kick in the arse off full strength, maybe a few young boys or trialists. As for the loans I don't think we have the squad to be loaning players out, you'd be looking at 16/17 year olds tbh!