Heart of Midlothian 2014-

What do Hearts and Hibs have in common?

I would appreciate participation in finding answers.

1) Both lost last second goals in important games last season and went on to lose on penalties.

Both from the capital.

Both start our names with an H.

Both play football.

Both have women running the clubs.

Amirite m8?

What do Hearts and Hibs have in common?

I would appreciate participation in finding answers.

1) Both lost last second goals in important games last season and went on to lose on penalties.

Both had an unforgettable day on 19th May 2012.

10,000 Season Tickets with still 4 weeks to go is superb

What a wonderful club we are

Seems likely we will sell out given 17,529 seats to sell in total, 3,300 won't be sold in the Roseburn leaving just over 14k. Once you factor in some empties for walk up sales, hospitality and other stuff can't be much more than 2k left max.

That really is brilliant news. I noticed that you can't even get a ticket for the main stand in it's centenary year at the moment. Completely sold out.

However this will change on Monday no doubt.

7000 in the 2nd tier would be no disgrace though.

Yeah I suppose it's not and after what the fans have been through the last few years I wouldn't blame people for not going back or buying season tickets.

I think our support had held up quite well, all things considered.

after seeing the youtube clip and the photos of the flag stealer(S) why did the hearts fans just not go and punch his/ their c***s in ??

and as for the photo of the Union Bears......folk are saying the flag is upside down , etc.

thats what the so called Ultra groups in Scotland seem to do.....steal the other teams Ultras flag and get a photo holding it upside down (Its an Ayr flag me thinks ??)....

I'm surprised you're even taking the time to consider the goings-on at a wee lower-league club like Hearts. I thought you'd be discussing season ticket sales and future Euro glory with the fans of other Uber-clubs like St Mirren and Motherwell.