Heart of Midlothian 2014-

And if not him, some other Maroon clad warrior will no doubt rape your arses dry.

After all, and you should know your place by now, Bitch, It's what we fuckin do.

Good luck with the arse raping there Johnny. :(

And if not him, some other Maroon clad warrior will no doubt rape your arses dry.

After all, and you should know your place by now, Bitch, It's what we fuckin do.

I'm sure rape victims don't mind their horrific experiences being compared to a footballing rivalry.

No luck required when your hole's as gaping and already violently ridden as Hibs' is.

Your quite the vulgar human being it seems. I go to games to watch football you go for other reasons it looks like.

I have to say that Sow looked very good today, I know it was only Easy Fife (no offence meant), but we played them in a pre season friendly about 6 years ago with a supposed far better squad and really struggled, but today it was one way traffic and a very routine and easy win, that really should have been about 7 or 8, with Sow being the main architect up front and linking up very well with Oliver. Gomis looks a treat and Buaben also played well, they naturally have a good understanding together and it's all taking shape with Paterson looking as solid as they come and Ozturk strolling through the game like a boss, and we're not finished rebuilding yet!

Getting quite excited now! :D

I have to say that Sow looked very good today, I know it was only Easy Fife (no offence meant), but we played them in a pre season friendly about 6 years ago with a supposed far better squad and really struggled, but today it was one way traffic and a very routine and easy win, that really should have been about 7 or 8, with Sow being the main architect up front and linking up very well with Oliver. Gomis looks a treat and Buaben also played well, they naturally have a good understanding together and it's all taking shape with Paterson looking as solid as they come and Ozturk strolling through the game like a boss, and we're not finished rebuilding yet!

Getting quite excited now! :D

tumblr_inline_mzsxm7tVBl1qa08b8.gif

Sow looks a very capable player based on what I saw today.

The free kick apart (that almost went out for a throw in), he gave our defence a very hard time. Looks like Hibs may regret letting him go.

We were pretty poor, but results don't really matter at the moment. Decent crowd from the Jambo's too.

ETA - The Hears number 5 (apologies for lack of name) also looks very decent.

Edited by Mon_The_Fife

Remember his name from playing FM with Ajax. Liking this Dutch connection we're establishing.

Sounds like a toilet :lol:

Nothing wrong with a Dutch connection. Especially with Billy King in the squad!