Heart of Midlothian 2014-

What have you 'been through' like? :lol: A few shite years.

You should try having to pump millions of pounds into your club to save it from going bust.

As if there was any doubt whatsoever, there is now no question that Hearts fans are far superior to Hibs fans.

We've had a terrible few years, back to back cup final hammering, biggest euro loss and relegated. There's more to add to that too, I think we've done well crowd wise.

Also in my post I never compared us to Hearts in any way, I actually said it was an impressive amount of season tickets sold already with a few weeks to go.

No everything on here is point scoring between Hibs and Hearts fans so settle doon.

That's part of it, but they also have to be from the highlands :lol: so neither of which apply to the fine residents of edinburgh (and hibs fans). :lol:

Everyone has their own meaning of teucthers. Anywhere in the lothian/Edinburgh areas are teuchters. Then you get the highland sheep shagging teuchters etc.

Everyone has their own meaning of teucthers. Anywhere in the lothian/Edinburgh areas are teuchters. Then you get the highland sheep shagging teuchters etc.

People from the capital are teuchters aye?

:lol: what a fucking helmet

I don't know, but your buckled fucktard fans certainly do do walking away. :1eye

Over 30,000, pal. How small does that make your diddy club feel? Not even that, we were 13th in the top 20 best supported clubs in Europe when we were in the third division. Your lot would be lucky to get to 3 thousand in that division.

Over 30,000, pal. How small does that make your diddy club feel? Not even that, we were 13th in the top 20 best supported clubs in Europe when we were in the third division. Your lot would be lucky to get to 3 thousand in that division.

Pity that same 30,000 could club together and save your original Club eh?

Even a diddy Club like Hearts & our diddy fanbase managed to do that......how shit does THAT make you feel??? ;)

PS - not long til the banhammer eh AWRA? ;)

Edited by sjc

Well given my club hasn't spend its entire existence exploiting sectarianism and bigotry, nor winning things by hook or by crook, I'd say it doesn't make me feel small at all.

#unlucks

Thanks to the majorly fiddled attendances. So much for all those "world records" you broke. :lol:

And in a similar situation, Hearts would get along the lines of what we do now, given the siege mentality and pumping of non-entities every week. Of course we'll never have to play in the seaside leagues, as unlike the old Rangers, our upmarket supporters never let our club die in humiliating fashion. 8)

Celtic were the 20th best supported club in Europe; if it was fabricated don't you think they would be higher than us? Giving they have a bigger stadium :1eye: